Now that DT will not be upgraded in FA,

how many rushing yards do you see us giving up next year? Personally, I think we just might set a record for most rushing yards given up in a season. I know there is a slim chance that we might have Dorsey fall to us in the draft, but even if he does, I have a hard time seeing one rookie DT making that much of a difference in their rookie year. I know Zimmer will get the most out of the players he has, but considering that he will not have alot to work with on the DL, I can't see him working any miracles. Expecting this defense to be any better than last year is kind of like trying to pick up a turd at the clean end.

I'll take a rookie over some old washed up guy who will be worse.

Amen to that. I'm happy that everyone we have pursued has been well under 30. Except for Rogers, and phuck Sean Rogers.

I said it before, If Zimmer is what he and others say he is, he can make more difference in our D than any single player.

how many rushing yards do you see us giving up next year? Personally, I think we just might set a record for most rushing yards given up in a season. I know there is a slim chance that we might have Dorsey fall to us in the draft, but even if he does, I have a hard time seeing one rookie DT making that much of a difference in their rookie year. I know Zimmer will get the most out of the players he has, but considering that he will not have alot to work with on the DL, I can't see him working any miracles. Expecting this defense to be any better than last year is kind of like trying to pick up a turd at the clean end.

best become a Browns fan now, and avoid the rush.

They have all the good DTs and will allow no rushing yards ever again.

I'll take a rookie over some old washed up guy who will be worse.

Amen to that. I'm happy that everyone we have pursued has been well under 30. Except for Rogers, and phuck Sean Rogers.

I said it before, If Zimmer is what he and others say he is, he can make more difference in our D than any single player.

I actually agree and would love to see us get younger and faster on Defense. Especially if we could get some players around 26 or 27 just getting ready to enter there productive years.