Odom is a Bengal

Kazkal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if your willing give up a 3rd and 5th for shaun rogers you should be willing give up 3rd and 5th to try move up

That's just the point. I am willing....within reason.

The problem I can't seem to get past is the more modest move doesn't get me where I need to be. Leapfrogging Baltimore doesn't ensure me of anything, and that's almost as true of the even more costly move into the #6 slot.

I mean c'mon, there was a very good reason Army pointed to the #5 slot in his post...because that's where you need to be certain that you can get what you want/need. But that move burns up a 2nd round pick, and that's a totally different type of bargain.

Again, it's just MY opinion, but if it were up to me I'd stay put and take the calculated risk of New York, New England, and Baltimore having greater needs than DT.

Odom is a great addition to the team. He is younger, cheaper, and has the potentional to be a way better pass rusher than justin smith will ever be. Now we just have to do our research and draft a good DT in the first and maybe another one in the third round. Frank Okam in the 3rd? The man is a house and if he was coached right could be a big addition to the team. Draft players like Ben Moffit in the 4th, the man just makes tackles!

So why did Tennese let Odom go?

Hair posted a pretty accurate view of TN's free agent philiosophy a few posts before these if you want to check it out.

Basically, though, TN feels he can be replaced through the draft at a cheaper price.

Tenn coachs up their players we seem to coach ours down

I suck at Grammar nothing new here. : P

Don't worry, JoeWrong sucks at everything that is important, like typing and thinking at the same time

Aye,when I saw his post made me think of the pot calling the kettle black.

Again, it's just MY opinion, but if it were up to me I'd stay put and take the calculated risk of New York, New England, and Baltimore having greater needs than DT.

Oh no doubt, I'm more then fine with sitting on 9 though I wouldn't mind seeing them trade up in 2nd/end of 1st.