Latest ESPN mock has Ellis as a Bengal

Bumpity.

Mike Mayoch released his updated Top Ten mock today, and had Ellis dropping to the Bengals at #9. Amongst the picks he's got Jake Long going to the Rams, Dorsey to the Falcons, and Gholsten to the Raiders. He claimed his sources all point to Dorsey being given a clean bill of health. The only major suprises were Jeff Otah to the Chiefs at #5.....and Dominique Rogers-Cromartie to the Saints at #10. As for Otah, he claimed the Chiefs are determined to find at least two starting OL in this draft, three if possible, prefer Otah over Clady, and will overdraft Otah if they can't trade down.

And perhaps of interest only to me, Mayoch went on to mention a player I've always liked as a late round option, Jeremy Zuttah of Rutgers, is now being projected as an OC by numerous teams who find all of the top center prospects lack size and power.

Bumpity.

Mike Mayoch released his updated Top Ten mock today, and had Ellis dropping to the Bengals at #9. Amongst the picks he's got Jake Long going to the Rams, Dorsey to the Falcons, and Gholsten to the Raiders. He claimed his sources all point to Dorsey being given a clean bill of health. The only major suprises were Jeff Otah to the Chiefs at #5.....and Dominique Rogers-Cromartie to the Saints at #10. As for Otah, he claimed the Chiefs are determined to find at least two starting OL in this draft, three if possible, prefer Otah over Clady, and will overdraft Otah if they can't trade down.

And perhaps of interest only to me, Mayoch went on to mention a player I've always liked as a late round option, Jeremy Zuttah of Rutgers, is now being projected as an OC by numerous teams who find all of the top center prospects lack size and power.

Taking Ellis at #9 would be a tremendous pick for the Bengals! The help we need to fuel some fire on the line!