I like Kitna............But...

I like your team and your quarterback. You have suffered as long as I have. I wish you luck this week against my Seahawks.

But, You must know deep in your hearts that the only outcome this week is an (L) for the Bengals. I am sorry to have to be the one to inform you of the truth.

Seattle 27

Cincy 21

It sucked when you missed that field goal in the Superbowl didn't it.

how many times have the peahawks even been to a superbowl ????? ..... none that i can remember and if they did must not have been that good for your team.........untill you walk in our 2 superbowls shoes and have atleast been there "SHUT UP" :P and let the game do the talking because i know you wont be back on this site after sunday !!!!!!!!!!! :D

seahawks had a hall of famer in steve largent and still couldn't beat the bengals in the playoffs. lol. to think largent went into politics, maybe he could put into law the seahawks reach the super bowl at least once in their lifetime.

Great Win against my Hawks. Wish Kitna would've played like he did in seattle but man he is doing a great job while your 10 million dollar man is learning to play. Its good to have a good quarterback for the rookie. He gets to watch him and not get beat up like Carr is. I wish the Bengals well and its obvious they are turning the page. Lewis has this team winning and the D is playing good. +5 on turnovers against Hawks great. Too bad you have a whinner so called playing running back right now. Watch you guys go to the playoffs and Dillion will be like "I love this team". Its bound to happen soon enough.

Good luck on the rest of your season. The Bengals are the Bungals NO MORE