Marlon McCree to visit

I hope he's signed for depth and not as a starter if he ends up here. Having seen more of him than White, I'll go with White thanks.

We really don't need a(nother) slow, older safety. We already have Dexter.

McCree is a good player. I remember really wanting him in FA when he was in Carolina. He went to SD instead... but now I have two things against him. A dirty hit that knocked Housh unconscious a couple years ago, and his age.

Plus he's about as fast and nimble as a fullen laden oil tanker, is patchy at best when it comes to tackling, and makes s**tty decisions too frequently for my liking.

As BTG said, we already have Dexter.

The Dexter comparison is apt because, while both players have some talent, they're increasingly known for the plays they don't make rather than the ones they do. For example, it was McCree who lost a fumble in the Chargers playoff game against the Patriots, resulting in Schottenheimer being fired after a 14-2 season. On that play, all McCree had to do to secure the win was fall to the ground with the ball. Instead, he attempts a return and loses the ball while juking around aimlessly.

It pains me to say it, but I'd rather have Dexter.

The Dexter comparison is apt because, while both players have some talent, they're increasingly known for the plays they don't make rather than the ones they do. For example, it was McCree who lost a fumble in the Chargers playoff game against the Patriots, resulting in Schottenheimer being fired after a 14-2 season. On that play, all McCree had to do to secure the win was fall to the ground with the ball. Instead, he attempts a return and loses the ball while juking around aimlessly.

It pains me to say it, but I'd rather have Dexter.

Damn, it pains me to say it, but I'd rather have Dexter Too. But in a mentor's role. Obvious Ndukwe is the real deal, but White may need someone to Coach him and play next to him to get him up to a starters production. White has a great attitude though, love to hit, there are some really great YouTubes of him laying out people at TCU.

- With the talent and age of the Secondary,

O'Neal and Dexter Jackson could help the youth improve.

- Wouldn't doubt if Cincy' drafts another corner this year, to find O'Neal's replacement, now that he's nothing more than a nickel back though.

The guy might be slow and old but he tackles well and hits like a semi-truck. I'd like to have him if only for the reason that he could probably knock off that goofy grin that always seems to be on Hines Ward's face.

I would love to see one of our players make him cry. :D