The Rodgers Trade is off

Kazkal

No, NOT everyone is thinking the same thing. NOT everyone immediately assumes that. He does. Apparently you do. And my hope that Shula's testicles be shorn has to do with his response (and apparent glee) over this situation over several threads.

And, yes, I still hope they are shorn.

mem, I didn't read everything and didn't see your post about Blue. That's the first thing that came to mind though.

I have an acquaintance like Shula. Loves the misery. Still can't figure out or get Shula to admit why he still follows the team.

I may be dumb and just don't know it. But he seems to be smarter than most of us so what's that say about him?

No idea. And I reject the premise that he seems to be smarter than the rest of us. Constantly seeing the worst in everything a team does, regardless of facts, isn't smart. It's trollish behavior.

And, I wasn't chiding you for not seeing my Blue mention from last night, just glad someone else is as old as I am to be able to reference it too.

Based on his continual negative slant on everything he gives me the impression that he thinks he is so much more intelligent that the rest of us.

No problem on the Blue reference. Ditto on the age thing too!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic