Greetings from England

BritBengal

Hi guys

Dave T from Manchester, England.

Been following the Bengals since I first saw them on TV in 1983, so it's been a long and lonely furrow (and I now have no hair).

Still, I think we are on the up and up, and people are taking notice again !

:)

Hi Dave,

greetings from Scotland.

I've been following the Bengals since '84, so your a year better off than me (and not a bad year at that really).

I was down in Denton a couple of weeks ago - sporting my Bengals T-Shirt. I don't expect there are too many around the Greater Manchester area.

Anyway, welcome on board, there's a few "Brits" around the forum, and a guy from down under - we are very international!

Come on fellas, beer is for the weak.  Let's get some liquor and really enjoy life; but hate the morning.  LOL

Of course, if you enjoy herbs, then no worries with liquids.  :D  :D

herbal yagermeister with a side of vicodin. :D:blink::lol:

Talk about a quick fix... :D:lol::lol:

It will get you right to the point ya know?

Drunk american style. :lol:

Because I'm a new Limey too I thought I'd introduce myself here. First and foremost I'm a Steelers fan but have always had a soft spot for the Bengals. It is quite worrying now our division is getting stronger. you guys are definately on the up, although Palmer may hinder things this season but starting him is the best decision.

I do hate the Ravens and Browns though.

Anyway, glad to be aboard and I hope a Black and Gold member isn't ostracised.

Because I'm a new Limey too I thought I'd introduce myself here. First and foremost I'm a Steelers fan but have always had a soft spot for the Bengals. It is quite worrying now our division is getting stronger. you guys are definately on the up, although Palmer may hinder things this season but starting him is the best decision.

I do hate the Ravens and Browns though.

Anyway, glad to be aboard and I hope a Black and Gold member isn't ostracised.

The British are coming! The British are coming! :lol:

Glad to have you aboard here too Turi, and no, you're not our only Steelers fan that frequents here!

The British are coming! The British are coming!  :lol:

Glad to have you aboard here too Turi, and no, you're not our only Steelers fan that frequents here!

Haha, thanks, maybe you'll have to fight for independance again. :D