NASCAR SEASON BEGINS TODAY!!

BengalszoneBilly

The Budweiser Shootout is not a points race, it just helps set the tone for the Daytona 500 next weekend when it all begins for real. Still, it gives me something to look forward to watching this weekend besides the NFL All Star game.

Daytona International Speedway

Budweiser Shootout

Sat 02/09/08 8 p.m. FOX

Gatorade Duel 1

Thu 02/14/08 2 p.m. SPEED

Gatorade Duel 2

Thu 02/14/08 3:30 p.m. SPEED

Daytona 500

Sun 02/17/08 2 p.m. FOX

The Budweiser Shootout is not a points race, it just helps set the tone for the Daytona 500 next weekend when it all begins for real. Still, it gives me something to look forward to watching this weekend besides the NFL All Star game.

Budweiser Shootout

Sat 02/09/08 8 p.m. FOX

Gatorade Duel 1

Gatorade Duel 2

Daytona 500

Sun 02/17/08 2 p.m. FOX

I'll be watching to watch the Hendrix train to get lined up. I bet they make Dale Jr be the caboos being the new guy and all.

Yesterday during practice Kurt Busch and Tony Stewart got into a ramming contest and Gordon and Johnson had their cars totalled.

Budweiser Shootout

Sat 02/09/08 8 p.m. FOX

Gatorade Duel 1

Gatorade Duel 2

Daytona 500

Sun 02/17/08 2 p.m. FOX

I'll be watching to watch the Hendrix train to get lined up. I bet they make Dale Jr be the caboos being the new guy and all.

Yesterday during practice Kurt Busch and Tony Stewart got into a ramming contest and Gordon and Johnson had their cars totalled.

The Shootout should be VERY interesting to watch!

WHAT A RACE!! :rockon: Dale Jr. makes a huge statement, as does Toyota by actually finishing 2nd! :o

I feel a really good season coming on boys! :sure:

Man this is going to be a good year. Even though Jr's car is uglier than sin it is still powered by Hendrix and fast. I like the race last night. WIsh they had a few more of these during the season and get rid of the second boring race at California and Vegas and well Kansas pretty much sucks too.

I was rooting for Blaney last night in the Cat 22. Would have been nice to see the underdog win against the whole train of Hendrix. At least Tony kept up with them.

Dont forget, Qualifying is 1pm today...

Hey Billy, question, We are in 2 leagues, apparently Yahoo dosent allow you to change drivers? So the drivers we have on Extreme are the same drivers we have here??

Yup that's true. I'm in the same boat you're in. Your drivers are the same no matter how many leagues you're in on Yahoo.

Dont forget, Qualifying is 1pm today...

Hey Billy, question, We are in 2 leagues, apparently Yahoo dosent allow you to change drivers? So the drivers we have on Extreme are the same drivers we have here??

That is correct crav. Your picked drivers will be the same in both leagues. BTW, pay attention to the Yahoo emails telling you the latest date/time you have to select your drivers by.

BTW, pay attention to the Yahoo emails telling you the latest date/time you have to select your drivers by.

Oh Trust me..Picks are locked and loaded..Looking forward to the "sick" day on Thursday.

Have any of you all ever been to a race? I have not even though Im less than an hour to Dover, and my Brother lives by Poconos..Ive been to Daytona, but not during a race week, I have no clue how those cars stay up on the banks there.

BTW, pay attention to the Yahoo emails telling you the latest date/time you have to select your drivers by.

Oh Trust me..Picks are locked and loaded..Looking forward to the "sick" day on Thursday.

Have any of you all ever been to a race? I have not even though Im less than an hour to Dover, and my Brother lives by Poconos..Ive been to Daytona, but not during a race week, I have no clue how those cars stay up on the banks there.

Pure G-Force