Because we need another Chad thread...

HairOnFire

Without TJ and Chad, Carson is a Chad Pennington!

Aww crissakes Green, now you are just being idiotic about your man-love for Chad. You can't be serious with that bullsh*t.

You make too big of a deal about the receivers, your man-love for Chad notwithstanding. The problems Carson had this year stem from the total lack of a rush game. You give Carson an OC who understands the importance of running the football and who makes the opposing defense respect and defend it, Carson will carve up any defense.

Give us Adrian Peterson and an OC who knows how to use him and Carson would make the Pro-bowl with Danny Farmer and Kevin Walter replacing crying boy.

Pf**k Chad, I'm done with this girly boy.

Alright, you got me.. I was only half serious. I can honestly say that without TJ and Chad, Carson wouldn't be the same... And your not being a realist when you say give us Adrian Peterson, cause that would never happen. At least I'm telling you how it is... TJ will NOT stay a Bengal IF Chad leaves AND the Bengals have another average season.