Final Episode of Friends.

Well I'm not a real fan either, but as far as final episodes go, it was really well done.

And I wasn't hating it Josh...it's just 10 years really wear out a storyline!

I actually like the show. Shows I hate are anything with the word "reality" in the discription. Like MTV's "Real World". Real World my ass! It should have been titled "Put on a big FAKE show for the rest of the world!"

Friends had good actors, and basically presented a good message to it's audience, although I never understood the coffee house angle...but that's just me.

Now get ready to see Friends on syndication for many years to come. Example...Sienfeld. I didn't care for it's final episode at all. Now we have an equally long sitcom ending next week in Frasier. I'll be watching, and it's past time for that show too! :)

Yea, I think you're right. There was a time where I didn't care for it just because I truly believed I've seen every possible angle for the show.

I actually like the show. Shows I hate are anything with the word "reality" in the discription. Like MTV's "Real World". Real World my ass! It should have been titled "Put on a big FAKE show for the rest of the world!"

You and I are in the same boat on this one. I can't stand "reality" shows. However, I did find myself watching the Apprentice when it was on, so maybe I'm in the mainstream now. Lets hope not!

Well I'm not a real fan either, but as far as final episodes go, it was really well done.

Agreed!! Actually I think the show was over 5 years ago :lol:

I remember its first few years were really funny and fresh.

It seemed to get stale awfully quick though.

i didnt mind it this season....or ever actually. I never watched it religiously, but if i was home, and i remembered it was on, id watch it. I could always laugh at least once during an episode due to chandlers stupidity or joey's.

And yes, the final episode was excellent closure. Very well done, i give it an A.

i didnt mind it this season....or ever actually. I never watched it religiously, but if i was home, and i remembered it was on, id watch it. I could always laugh at least once during an episode due to chandlers stupidity or joey's.

And yes, the final episode was excellent closure. Very well done, i give it an A.

Did you record over it? I missed it I was at the gym, and then had errands to run! :angry:

My wife Loved that show. I tried, I swear I did .... but I could never make it through an entire episode. I usually lasted about 15 min or so and then just left the room.

Usually ended up here B)

In living color, or Friends?