off season moves

bengalsfan17

I think we could really change up our weak from seven and make it a pretty darn good on in draft and free agency....that is if we are willing to spend something in free agency.....

In free agency we sign Terrell Suggs and Karlos Dansby

In the draft we get sedrick ellis with the first pick and with the second get a lineback like shawn crable then we have 4 building blocks to a start of a pretty good front seven

I would like to hope this is the year the Bengals finally decide to make a run in Free Agency. If they could go out and just get one difference maker on defense the team would dramatically improve. Suggs would definitely be my priority target. Let Justin go and make a move for him. A sore spot for this team the last couple years has been getting a consistent pass rush. Suggs would instantly give the Bengals that and is still in the prime of his career. Will he want to come here?? I'm not expecting Cincy would be tops on his wish list but I would like to see the Bengals FO for once make a push to get a guy like that.

With a top ten draft pick we will land a potential impact defender. If they went into Free agency and got another this team is suddenly looking a whole lot better.

If Suggs leaves Baltimore, it will be to go to Arizona.

You're probably right. But the problem here is the Bengals won't even bother to try with him. They'll spew that nonsense of they don't like to bring in guys that already set in their ways. Whatever that means.

Like i said earlier in the thread if Suggs had his choice of wherever he wanted to go Cincy wouldn't be tops on the list. But if the team were to go away from the norm and make an aggressive push for him who knows what would happen.

The Bengals have a potential top five offense. Adding a guy like him suddenly makes them a strong playoff contender. I would think he'd have to at least consider that type of situation. But we'll never know because the Bengals probably won't pick up the free agency phone until June in order to bring a couple Ed Hartwell clones in on the cheap.