1st FA Signing: Kyries Hebert

HoosierCat

The bitch probably deserved it!

This is all I needed to read.....just in case you had any credibility remaining with anyone on this board - it's gone now

I hope for your sake you are able to come up with a different response if someone ever strikes your mother, wife, daughter, etc etc. Ridiculous.

We do NOT need anymore bad seeds on this team. Those with aggression who save it for the field - yes, please, give us more. Those who take out their aggression on women - they're cowards, and usually felons. Only by luck is this guy not a convicted felon. We don't need any cowards on this team, and we certainly don't need any more felons.

Heres an actual report, from someone who watched the Bombers and CFL play.

Kyries Hebert is most likely being brought in as a ST player. Which he's very good at, top 5 STer in the CFL to be sure. He had 6 ST tackles in a game this year which is one shy of a record.

He got his start with Ottawa playing Will, he was then moved to Safety in Winnipeg. As a Safety i felt he was good, not great but good. He did some things real well, for starters he is a BIG hitter. But sometimes he tries almost to hard and as a result it can affect his on field decisions. He'll force some fumbles as well and is pretty good blitzer. He's also extremely athletically gifted, he brings a physical presence onto the field and he has an on field attitude as well. His coverage leaves something to be desired unfortunately. But playing Safety in the CFL is alot different then playing Safety in the NFL, so his coverage problems may be a non issue.

As for the whole Wife things it's a non issue. The guy has been a saint the past two years. Heavily, and i mean heavily involved in the community, and local charities. He has a big birthday party every year, and all the funs go towards breast cancer.

And i agree that highlight tape sucked. But that was all from his 2006 year. Which was probably his worst year in the CFL. If he had thrown in footage from this year and his Gade years, it would be much more impressive.

Bottom line, i think Hebert has a good chance to make the team. He'll play Special Teams and be quite good at it. Defensively, i doubt he'll ever see the field. The Bengals have wanted him for a while though.

So this guy wont last in the nfl. He will miss so many tackles for trying to use his arms. or He will be fined more than he gets payed for head hunting. And the person who edited his promo video SUCKED. Most of the video showed how poor of a player he is. Heck I bet Mike Brown's 5 year old grandchild saw this video on youtube and they signed him because the 5 year old is our scouting staff.