At least we're not the Browns

walzav29

OK. This season sucked. I hated it, but at least it was over quick like a band-aid and we'll have a fun offseason. Can you imagine being a Browns fan right now? They stayed up late all excited to be 10-6, and the Colts rest Peyton! Hilarious. 9th pick, and off-season of changes and we have a franchise QB. The Browns will be woulda, shoulda, coulda for months. HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHH

OK. This season sucked. I hated it, but at least it was over quick like a band-aid and we'll have a fun offseason. Can you imagine being a Browns fan right now? They stayed up late all excited to be 10-6, and the Colts rest Peyton! Hilarious. 9th pick, and off-season of changes and we have a franchise QB. The Browns will be woulda, shoulda, coulda for months. HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHH

The best part was the last 30 seconds when the Colts could have gone for the win but didn't bother. I truly wish I could have quietly watched that from a sports bar in Cleveland. Absolutely hilarious.

That happend? I went to bed. That is soooooooo funny. I would have watched a Cleveland bar too. They should add that to the Sunday Ticket. Teams hometown bars.

I'm smoking crack. Indy did go for it on 4th down but the receiver dropped a gimme pass on about the 50. Then they let Tennessee run out the clock with 2 minutes left despite having a timeout left. Forgot that bit, wasn't paying that much attention. Still had the tick....tick...tick flavor to it. And the dropped long pass was good.

A snapshot of my life....

Sometimes, when the world gets very very quiet, and the mood of the day becomes hushed and still, I sometimes lean over and whisper gently into the ear of my beloved Brownie wife....

"In your face."

Married to a Browns fan and a Mike Brown apologist all wrapped up in one. I believe the word "Satan" appears in the dictionary under this description. :)

A snapshot of my life....

Sometimes, when the world gets very very quiet, and the mood of the day becomes hushed and still, I sometimes lean over and whisper gently into the ear of my beloved Brownie wife....

"In your face."

No doubt the King of "Money Shots". :lmao: