Cincinnati at Miami game thread

BengalszoneBilly

Did you guys see that schedule for next year? WTF? We're third in our division, how do we end up with that hard of a schedule? Roger Goodell, please step in front of a bus.

Goodell has nothing to do with it. The schedule rotation, save for two games, is automatic each year.

TD Carolina! Keep it up, Panthers.

So I am wrong in thinking that the non divisional schedule is related to your record the previous year? For some reason I thought if you were really bad, you got an easy schedule, if you were really good, you got a hard schedule. I was wrong in thinking this?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a positive but strange sidenote, Carson Palmer surpasses his franchise record of 4,035 passing yards that he set in ยด06. :wacko: I had no idea he was even close!

Temper that with this:

Lions QB Jon Kitna reaches 4,000 passing yards for his 2nd consecutive season. :jawdrop:

I've always been a fan of Kitna! Good for him.

kitna had a meh year, he killed me on my fantasy team. turnover machine. Got most of his yards playing catchup against prevent d.

4000 yards can be very deceiving.

So I am wrong in thinking that the non divisional schedule is related to your record the previous year? For some reason I thought if you were really bad, you got an easy schedule, if you were really good, you got a hard schedule. I was wrong in thinking this?

Only 2 games are based on the previous year's finish now. Every year, each team plays its division opponents twice (6 games), one complete AFC division, one complete NFC division (8 games), and 2 games against the same-place teams in the off-divisions in its conference.

The Bengals' almost-complete sked for the next two seasons is here: http://www.bengals.com/team/200509ScheduleRotation.asp

Nice coverage Bengals. Did we just purposely give them that TD so TJ can get the record? They didn't even bother to cover that guy. Strange to see a receiver ignored by DBs.

Anyone like to take a bet the 1st play is a pass to T.J.?

Another season in the bag. 7 wins is better than 6. I didn't even know what a message board was until I found this place Dec. of '06. I really love reading and posting here, especially the game threads. I learn a lot about my beloved Bengals and about the NFL from all you fellows. And Mrs. CentralOhioBengal loves it too, she doesn't have to listen to me rant and rave at the TV during games anymore. Instead I just post all my stupid remarks in here. Really enjoy it guys, better luck to us all next season.

Another season in the bag. 7 wins is better than 6. I didn't even know what a message board was until I found this place Dec. of '06. I really love reading and posting here, especially the game threads. I learn a lot about my beloved Bengals and about the NFL from all you fellows. And Mrs. CentralOhioBengal loves it too, she doesn't have to listen to me rant and rave at the TV during games anymore. Instead I just post all my stupid remarks in here. Really enjoy it guys, better luck to us all next season.

I'm with ya. Heaven knows we could use a little (good) luck.

But don't go away! Coming right up: the offseason! What bums currently on the roster will we re-sign? What good players will we let go? What FAs won't we sign? Which draft pick will we screw up the worst? Which players will show up at OTAs with mysterious injuries -- or not show up at all? These questions, and many more, are coming our way in the 2008 offseason...which begins right now! :lol:

Safety Bears. NO sucks. Looks like the Bengals stay at the No. 9 pick, pending results of the Arizona and Denver games. Either would leap ahead of us with a loss. But as far as I can tell the early results mean we draft no worse than 11.

Yeah NO sucks as bad as we do. Their season sucked worse than ours though as they were predicted to go to the Superbowl.

Picking near the top 10 is good. Let's hope for 9. Go Broncos, go Cardinals!

Good post with a different angle about our ladies. :lol: As far as luck goes, the Bengals are long over due.

It just makes me want to drink myself into oblivion! samdrinksho3.jpg

2-10 STL31 (7:00) M.Bulger pass deep left intended for T.Holt INTERCEPTED by A.Rolle at STL 47. A.Rolle for 47 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Gee, that sounds familiar. :rolleyes: Well, at least Rolle is helping us out today...Cards up by 14.

Denver with the ball and a 4-point lead. UPDATE: TD Denver!