Chad: 'Hurtful year'

Ox

I disagree that cutting him would improve this football team -- at least in the immediate vision. You don't cut his production out and find yourself improved. He has a lot of numbers that need to be replaced -- unlikely happening by a single player that we could pick up.

Agreeing with Central: Though I do believe this team would be better in the long run in that it would appear that a Chad-less lockerroom would build this into a more cohesive unit because the "groups" that are constantly complaining and comparing paychecks, could dissolve.

I agree in the long run, this would be a better team. But not next season. We'll feel the affects.

I disagree that cutting him would improve this football team -- at least in the immediate vision. You don't cut his production out and find yourself improved. He has a lot of numbers that need to be replaced -- unlikely happening by a single player that we could pick up.

Agreeing with Central: Though I do believe this team would be better in the long run in that it would appear that a Chad-less lockerroom would build this into a more cohesive unit because the "groups" that are constantly complaining and comparing paychecks, could dissolve.

I agree in the long run, this would be a better team. But not next season. We'll feel the affects.

I don't know, TJ surpassed him this year, Henry out-played at times the last two years when he was able to play. Whomever is in that #1 spot in this offense, with a QB like Palmer (when he's playing like he should) is going to put up gawdy #'s.

Sure they'll need to draft or sign another high ceiling WR if they trade him (which I still can't fathom they'll actually do - this franchise is not that bold) but I think you can replace his production (and thus eliminate his choking as well).

I don't know, TJ surpassed him this year, Henry out-played at times the last two years when he was able to play. Whomever is in that #1 spot in this offense, with a QB like Palmer (when he's playing like he should) is going to put up gawdy #'s.

Sure they'll need to draft or sign another high ceiling WR if they trade him (which I still can't fathom they'll actually do - this franchise is not that bold) but I think you can replace his production (and thus eliminate his choking as well).

No doubt. T.J. is the go-to guy. Though I don't think much of his vertical game. And if, and let's keep this in perspective, IF Chad goes and from Lewis' comments about Henry in the Columbus Dispatch, I think a point can be made that both will be gone.

And keep in mind, I'm thinking, with little to substantiate my points, that the team will be filled with a massive turnover in roster. Which could be unrealistic.

...I enjoyed the choking part. That's so true!

No doubt. T.J. is the go-to guy. Though I don't think much of his vertical game. And if, and let's keep this in perspective, IF Chad goes and from Lewis' comments about Henry in the Columbus Dispatch, I think a point can be made that both will be gone.

And keep in mind, I'm thinking, with little to substantiate my points, that the team will be filled with a massive turnover in roster. Which could be unrealistic.

...I enjoyed the choking part. That's so true!

Losing both Chad and Henry would alot, I would rather rid of Chad and his 'tude and keep Henry, but then Henry is one strike away from being tossed from the NFL, so hmmn...

The thing about Chad is, it appears he has changed in the way he play the game. I was watching the 2005 game when we went into Pittsburgh and won. (Thanks Billy) The thing i saw from Chad in that game compared to this game was his aggressiveness. In that game, Chad was making catches over the middle, great grabs on the sidelines, and turning upfield to gain additional yards. He looked FOCUSED and I just haven't seen that from him this year. He obviously has that ability and it just wasn't there this season. Why ?? Would be a good question to ask, knowing we won't get the honest answer... However, I still think Chad will be here and if he is, I want to see that old Chad back !!! Whatever version of Chad we saw this year can be forgotten...

WHODEY !!!

The thing about Chad is, it appears he has changed in the way he play the game. I was watching the 2005 game when we went into Pittsburgh and won. (Thanks Billy) The thing i saw from Chad in that game compared to this game was his aggressiveness. In that game, Chad was making catches over the middle, great grabs on the sidelines, and turning upfield to gain additional yards. He looked FOCUSED and I just haven't seen that from him this year. He obviously has that ability and it just wasn't there this season. Why ?? Would be a good question to ask, knowing we won't get the honest answer... However, I still think Chad will be here and if he is, I want to see that old Chad back !!! Whatever version of Chad we saw this year can be forgotten...

WHODEY !!!

Yes, This years version of Chad blows. I love what chad does when he plays. He was my favorite player. But now, not so much.

He is weak...a weak teammate, a weak blocker, a weak runner after the catch. An extremely weak interview. Heard him on Friday on Sirius with Adam Shine and Tucker. Chad said he was the reason why the team lost this year. He loves to play the martyr card. Woe is me. it is painful to hear him speak. He makes absolutely no sense. Shine was speechless because every question asked had the point missed by chad. Tucker wanted to tear into his illogical speak, but held back in fear of losing the interview.

Chad is a nut case and has to be annoying to play with.

SHUT UP AND DO YOUR JOB. CHAD

What are you going to do when you retire...I guarantee broadcasting wont be in the cards.

Man he pisses me off right now.

Oh and Chad if you are reading this...lol....you are not the reason this team lost but you are an embarrasment.

Oh and Chad if you are reading this...lol....you are not the reason this team lost but you are an embarrasment.

HOLY CRAP DUDE !!! You are mad huh ?? Seriously though, the good part is that the part of Chad's play that we have all grown to love is still there. The question is, can he bring it out and apply to the field again ?? I hope so because I still don't think he's going anywhere...

WHODEY !!!

HOLY CRAP DUDE !!! You are mad huh ?? Seriously though, the good part is that the part of Chad's play that we have all grown to love is still there. The question is, can he bring it out and apply to the field again ?? I hope so because I still don't think he's going anywhere...

WHODEY !!!

Thats why its so tough, love his catching ability ive been defending him for a long time now. Someone should just tell him to play and stop talking..it only hurts his credibility.

Im not that mad, but that interview just made me turn the corner on him.

Listening him on that interview was like seeing your brother make a drunken idiot of himself. i felt like I should have stopped him, but he kept on going.

2 tds hes my favorite again lol

I dont want him gone either....

Thats why its so tough, love his catching ability ive been defending him for a long time now. Someone should just tell him to play and stop talking..it only hurts his credibility.

Im not that mad, but that interview just made me turn the corner on him.

Listening him on that interview was like seeing your brother make a drunken idiot of himself. i felt like I should have stopped him, but he kept on going.

2 tds hes my favorite again lol

I dont want him gone either....

he hasnt done an interview in forever and this isn't one that'll be played on nfl network or sportscenter or anything. only a hardcore fan would be able to catch this one.

and if u listened to the video chad was talking about how if they were winning nobody would be complaining. I didn't see any problems with this interview.

chad sets a franchise record in yards and people still wanna give him s**t.

I'll give him credit for a great game today and for setting the team record for yardage. That is quite an accomplishment. However, you must admit that there was something wrong this year with him. From his comments, his perspective on things and the perception the he and Carson where not in sync for large stretches of the season. Hopefully this win will be a ggod thing heading into the offseason for all parties involved.

Maybe Chad and Carson need to take another road trip to some stadium to see how a QB and WR team up like they did when they went to Indy to watch Peyton and Marvin... Just saying I thought that was a good thing and that's the type of relationship I want to see again between these two. Then again, maybe that IS still there and our O-line just needs to give Carson the time to get Chad the ball. Then again again, maybe Chad needs to stop dropping the f*cking ball !!!

WHODEY !!!