'nother fat guy talking stupid

jjakq27

Shawn Smith was running on about how Graham's miss cost the Bengals a playoff spot last year and basically he "hates" him for that. You may have seen their confrontation after Graham's first FG. He also mentioned that he went on to bigger and better things....

I wonder if his teammates hate him because he didn't make enough plays when they had a chance to on Sunday. Or maybe Graham should hate Smith because he was a marginal player on a bad defense last year and he didn't make enough plays to help get the team into the playoffs.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0342/1078/COL02

Shawn Smith was running on about how Graham's miss cost the Bengals a playoff spot last year and basically he "hates" him for that. You may have seen their confrontation after Graham's first FG. He also mentioned that he went on to bigger and better things....

I wonder if his teammates hate him because he didn't make enough plays when they had a chance to on Sunday. Or maybe Graham should hate Smith because he was a marginal player on a bad defense last year and he didn't make enough plays to help get the team into the playoffs.

i would not put it on one player, but the special teams did cost this team a playoff spot last season.

i would not put it on one player, but the special teams did cost this team a playoff spot last season.

Agreed but so did Odell Thurman, Chris Henry, Chris Perry and David Pollack among others. And I don't remember very much of Shawn Smith's season last year so I guess he did too.

And the way it's going, Cleveland might not make it this year either so he has made a great difference for the Browns as well.

I was actually wanting us to keep Smith and can't see how he would have been any worse than Thornton... That being said, he has had a decent year in Cleveland and was not a bad signing for them. Now about the comments by him in regards to Graham costing them the playoffs, I say, "Go F*CK yourself" !!! There were far many more reasons why the Bengals didn't make the playoffs besides Shayne. Does Shayne play defense ??

WHODEY !!!

And I don't remember very much of Shawn Smith's season last year so I guess he did too.

My thoughts EXACTLY!

I also blamed games on the refs against Tampa Bay -- the punishing hit that Justin Smith leveled on....... um...... what's his name...... well, the Tampa QB.

The rain for the ball being slippery against Denver.

Keiwan FREAKING Ratliff for "defending" Holmes on the 67-yard OT touchdown "pass".

We could do this all day. Graham, or just special teams, is hardly exclusive to this argument. The point could be made that the offense and defense put themselves in that position without scoring one extra touchdown, etc...

And I don't remember very much of Shawn Smith's season last year so I guess he did too.

My thoughts EXACTLY!

I also blamed games on the refs against Tampa Bay -- the punishing hit that Justin Smith leveled on....... um...... what's his name...... well, the Tampa QB.

The rain for the ball being slippery against Denver.

Keiwan FREAKING Ratliff for "defending" Holmes on the 67-yard OT touchdown "pass".

We could do this all day. Graham, or just special teams, is hardly exclusive to this argument. The point could be made that the offense and defense put themselves in that position without scoring one extra touchdown, etc...

Exactly! Good teams put themselves in positions to win, bad/average teams say "what if"...