Bengals vs Browns game thread

jjakq27

Anybody know the last time we rushed for more than we passed for? Almost has to be back in the Akili Smith-Corey Dillon era right?

Yep, I agree. I just wonder if some of these other games this year where we forced the pass all game (Seattle, Arizona to name a few) if the outcome may have been different with a little Watson /DeDe combination.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as Cleveland got on the board, I had to turn the game off. I just knew it would be too close for my liking. ^_^

Oh Billie, you missed a good one. The Browns came on, played hard football. During their last drive Anderson hit Edwards with a pretty long one, but Dhani Jones hit him with everything he had, made him drop it. Just a good ending. DVR'd it at least?

As soon as Cleveland got on the board, I had to turn the game off. I just knew it would be too close for my liking. ^_^

Oh Billie, you missed a good one. The Browns came on, played hard football. During their last drive Anderson hit Edwards with a pretty long one, but Dhani Jones hit him with everything he had, made him drop it. Just a good ending. DVR'd it at least?

That was anything but a good one if you ask me. Watching two teams that don't want to win. <_<

That was anything but a good one if you ask me. Watching two teams that don't want to win. <_<

Fair enough. It was riddled with turnovers. But at the end, we got the ball back at about the 6 minute mark with a 5 point lead to protect. The Bengals ran the ball 9 straight times, jammed it down the field to inside the 20, used up like 4 minutes. I absolutely love that. The Browns knew runs were coming, they just couldn't stop 'em.

Thanks for helping us lock up the AFC North Bengals!!!

Please don't think that we fans or our Bengals went into todays game with the Browns with that as the focus. It just happened to narrowly work out in Pittsburghs favor today. Had Derek Anderson's horrendous QB percentage today not rivaled Ben Roethlisbergers in the Superbowl, your team would still be sweating next weeks game! ^_^

Carson blocked for Chad, Chad runs out of bounds anyway. I hate to nitpick, but holy s**t, play football you f**king little girl!

...here it is: CHAD IS A SANDY MANGINA.

The guy is as soft as the night is long. Who cares if he sleeps at PBS. Who cares if he "wants to be the best". Blah-freaking-blah, bunch of happy horse-chit. Ocho Wimpo is a wuss. It was easier to overlook when he was actually CATCHING passes but I guess we shold have been more observant. He has always been like this. Now, combine this with the season-long whinging and tantrums and my personal threshold for this kind of stuff has been exceeded.

As many here have said, and at the time I resisted, if he can be moved for value it should be done. There, I am officially in the "Chad for Miami's r1 pick" group.

Carson blocked for Chad, Chad runs out of bounds anyway. I hate to nitpick, but holy s**t, play football you f**king little girl!

The guy is as soft as the night is long. Who cares if he sleeps at PBS. Who cares if he "wants to be the best". Blah-freaking-blah, bunch of happy horse-chit. Ocho Wimpo is a wuss. It was easier to overlook when he was actually CATCHING passes but I guess we shold have been more observant. He has always been like this. Now, combine this with the season-long whinging and tantrums and my personal threshold for this kind of stuff has been exceeded.

As many here have said, and at the time I resisted, if he can be moved for value it should be done. There, I am officially in the "Chad for Miami's r1 pick" group.

Nice game thread guys... I enjoyed the recap

Kingwilly = HATER

Nice game thread guys... I enjoyed the recap

Kingwilly = HATER

Kingwilly = the guy who has no respect for SANDY MANGINA's.

I wish Santa would bring Chad some nutz and put some pop into his game. He needs to quit trying to be liked by everyone and everyone's friend.