Bengals vs Browns game thread

jjakq27

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why go for 2? 20-0 is a fine score.

Not much difference between 19-0 and 20-0. But 21-0 gives you a 3 TD lead. I probably would have just kicked the point but you can justify going for 2. But why pass when Kenny is running so well? Pound the damn ball!

I hope it does not end up 25-23 (or something similar)with the Browns driving at the end of the game. Never leave points on the field!!

It's a bit deceiving, as Anderson threw two terrible passes and that play was just a ball bouncing their way. The Browns drove right down the field there without too much trouble.

Undeniable. Also undeniable: We're pitching a shutout with five minutes left in the 3rd against a good NFL offense.

Carson Palmer...and I mean CARSON PALMER ALONE is killing us this game. PERIOD. ANYONE that wants to argue me now on this is CRAZY. D has played great. Graham hasn't missed a kick. We have held Cribbs in check. Watson has 100+ yards rushing. We have 4 picks. We have a sack. We haven't given UP a sack. This guy is OFF OFF OFF and it has been this way almost all year.