Posting Milestones !!!

ArmyBengal

I was thinking about this the other day and hadn't seen any of these in a while, so I thought I would take some time to acknowledge some of those who have absolutely no life like the rest of us !!! Kidding, just something to say thanks for contributing to the board and making the "Zone" some place fun to come check in on...

HairOnFire

DCBengalsFan

Duus

OldSchooler

Cincy9275

ScottishBengal

These guys have either hit it or are real close. I know there have been others, but I'm just trying to bring back something that use to be done with great frequency and you have to start somewhere !!!

Thanks again guys for contributing !!!

WHODEY !!!

• 2 weeks later...
I know Scottish just had a wee one, right? Surely that will detract from his allotted internet time!!

Thanks for the acknowledgment boys.

Time is a bit shorter now due to having mrs scottish No2 moving in (mrs scottish no.1 God Bless & R.I.P) and between us bringng the 5th child into the house, Little scottish No.3. LS3 has been a poorly wee soul and has been teetering on the brink of a liver transplant since his birth but a stringent regime of medicines seems to have put him on the right track. Although I don't get chance to post too often I do pop in from time to time to make sure you're all behaving yourself and the Billybroome doesn't lapse in his duties as Boobiemeister!

Keep it rollin' boys.

I know Scottish just had a wee one, right? Surely that will detract from his allotted internet time!!

Thanks for the acknowledgment boys.

Time is a bit shorter now due to having mrs scottish No2 moving in (mrs scottish no.1 God Bless & R.I.P) and between us bringng the 5th child into the house, Little scottish No.3. LS3 has been a poorly wee soul and has been teetering on the brink of a liver transplant since his birth but a stringent regime of medicines seems to have put him on the right track. Although I don't get chance to post too often I do pop in from time to time to make sure you're all behaving yourself and the Billybroome doesn't lapse in his duties as Boobiemeister!

Keep it rollin' boys.

Seeing you keeping your spirits up through undoubtedly hard times for your family keeps me steadfast in my duties here. God Bless the Scottish Clan!

Like I said originally, there have been others that have hit marks, but we haven't done one of these in a while so, I was just trying to hit some highlights. I will try to keep this up... Oh yeah, I'm over 6000 now as well !!! I can say I need to get a life, but I love the Bengals and following football, so what's a man to do ?? I've been able to post more that our missions have dropped in number, but I'm sure there will be drop off when I get back and we are thinking of adding a (hopeful) Miss ArmyBengal to the family sometime next year !!!

I'm in the teens now, as we are expected home right around the 22nd !!!

WHODEY !!!

Yep, or as we say, "Double Digit Midget"... Well with all the "PC" about sh*t these days, we should probably say, "Double Digit Small Person"...

The way I see, you can call it want you want... I call it COMING HOME !!!

WHODEY !!!

FIGMO!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...