2008 Nascar Sprint Cup Series Schedule

BengalszoneBilly

Budweiser Shootout Daytona - Saturday, Feb. 9

Gatorade Duel 1 Daytona-Thursday, Feb. 14

Gatorade Duel 2 Daytona - Thursday, Feb. 14

Daytona 500 - Sunday, Feb. 17

Also be advised that for the fourth year in a row I will be running the...

Official Bengalszone Fantasy Nascar Racing League!

We've had a different champion each of the three previous years, and the fun only keeps getting bigger and better. So all who are interested AND serious, (meaning you WILL play all year, and not just quit and drop out late because football starts again) please either post here or PM me, and I'll be sure to contact you with the information as soon as the league is set up with a number and password! I'm guessing that will be in four to six weeks from this post.

BTW, your serious about racing friends and family are welcome too. This isn't limited to Bengalszone members, as our first League Champion (Bill H.) back in 2005 would attest to. He also will be returning for the fourth time this season. Even though he's a Raiders fan, he pretty good at this too, so come one and all! Play and have some fun!

162954_nascar_sprint_cup_series_logo.jpg

I'm in.

And when are they going to change the chase. They have to change the schedule. Seriously. I see no reason that Kansas should have a date... or New Hampshire. I don't mind that there's not a road course -- we run two out of 36, so it's not that influencal.

Also, they have to have a new final race. Homestead is just too comforting. You can simply ride around and be fine. Therefore, the final race should be the night Daytona race. Talk about edge of your seat excitement. That race has so many unknowns that could have implication unseen... ever!

I'm in.

Cool! :sure:

And when are they going to change the chase. They have to change the schedule. Seriously. I see no reason that Kansas should have a date... or New Hampshire. I don't mind that there's not a road course -- we run two out of 36, so it's not that influencal.

Also, they have to have a new final race. Homestead is just too comforting. You can simply ride around and be fine. Therefore, the final race should be the night Daytona race. Talk about edge of your seat excitement. That race has so many unknowns that could have implication unseen... ever!

Good question Josh. When I checked the schedule on Nascar.com, the only dates available were up to the Daytona 500. All the rest were T.B.A.

I'm in. Maybe I can win this like your football league!!!

Hold on pard. Last I checked there were two teams still in the running for the Bengalszone FFL title.You are one of them. Congrats. Beat the Feline Felons, then collect your bragging rights.

BTW, have you ever played this before Danimal? Because it's much different than fantasy football, and IMO, a little harder too. Either way you're in, but I'm just giving you a heads up.

I'm in.

Cool! :sure:

Good question Josh. When I checked the schedule on Nascar.com, the only dates available were up to the Daytona 500. All the rest were T.B.A.

Furthermore, I still don't know -- other than the egotism and NASCAR's desire to go elsewhere not labeled "Southern" -- why Pocono or N.H. get two dates (though I think one N.H. date is going to LV after Bruton's purchase) and Kentucky is still shutout. If you haven't seen a Kentucky race, it's good stuff. Last two races, two first time winners (David Gilliland and Stephan Lieght) -- however his name is spelled.

Anyway, I know what's going on between Kentucky and NASCAR and the reasons they are against it. Actually reasons. Still, that's good racin' dat der dare.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in. Maybe I can win this like your football league!!!

Hold on pard. Last I checked there were two teams still in the running for the Bengalszone FFL title.You are one of them. Congrats. Beat the Feline Felons, then collect your bragging rights.

BTW, have you ever played this before Danimal? Because it's much different than fantasy football, and IMO, a little harder too. Either way you're in, but I'm just giving you a heads up.

Two teams left??? :rolleyes:

If this is the Yahoo Racing League then yeah, we play 250 bucks a half on that. But I don't know nothin bout no racin cars, teehee hee.

Oh Yeah, when you put 250 a half down players don't quit the minute preseason football starts!

Oh Yeah, when you put 250 a half down players don't quit the minute preseason football starts!

Good point, but it's always been a freebie on Yahoo. Besides, people dropping out early in Fantasy Nascar doesn't have as big an impact as it does in Fantasy Football because each week you play against every other team in the league, not head to head. Early quitters are just annoying, that's all. ;)

Glad you're still interested. The more players, the more drama.