Marvin takes no responsibility

generaldreedle

I am sorry to see that you are still misusing the local public library's computer to pontificate on matters beyond your ken. If nothing else, you are living proof that hindsight is not 20/20 from the ass end of the gene pool.

What exactly is your problem? Good god, go take a nap or something

While watching the game last night on the NFL Network, I heard Bryant Gumbel make a comment that I found rather telling on how far ML has to grow to be any semblence of a real head coach. Earlier in the week, he interviewed ML and asked him about the state of the defense, since he is a "defensive guru", and why the defense is still lacking. ML answered the question by taking no responsibility for the state of the defense, and that he cannot spend/concentrate any extra time on one side of the ball as a head coach. Is this asswipe for real!!!!! Marvin you are 100% responsible for this defense! Theses are your players, your DC, and the scheme you wanted. To absolve yourself for the continued s**tty play of the defense borders on absurdity! How can he tell his players to be responsible for their play on the field, when he won't take any responsibility himself? With this attitude, I feel that ML would make a great assistant on Petrino's staff!! :lol:
You have got to be kidding. How can you take something an incompetent half-wit like Gumbel says as the gospel truth, much less use it to condemn Marvin Lewis. Really, I think you are the "asswipe". But you're not alone. 90% of the people who post in this forum have responded to the Bengals' disappointing season like 2 year-olds who have had their pacifier taken away. Grow up. No,shut up. No, better yet, just wipe the snot off your face.

First off, the comments he made to Gumbel, are similar to comments he has made to Hobson on Bengals.com. Secondly, insulting somebody because you don't like what they posted. Talk about an immature response. Now, go get your mommy and have her change your diaper because the stench you are smelling is not just coming from your mouth! :D