New contract for Bresh?

jjakq27

According to Curnutte there are several defensive coaches that are in the last year of their contracts this year. I will be extremely disappointed if they rehire Breshnehan and they don't dump a few of their assistants. You can't stand pat with what has gone down over the last two seasons. I will give them a mulligan on Pollack and Odell but that basically happened two seasons ago. The whole thing with Toeina this week has made me scratch my head as well.

I just won't understand any justification if they keep this guy around.

Stay the course. We're only one or two players away. The oxcart is almost out of the ditch.

You're a moron.

:lmao: Ya might might want to read a few more of my posts.

Though I'm sure certain quarters would agree with you. Hair...?

Please.

Not only can I recognize sarcasm when I see it, but I steadfastly refuse to call you a moron. In fact, I may be your biggest fan.

No sir, you're no Kid Steakhouse....and I'll fight any man who says you are.

Thanks for the backup...but in this case I will freely say I am a moron...

Well, I wish I had read this post before responding as I did a minute ago. Now I find myself in a position where I must fight you in defense of your own honor. Frankly, I'm unsure how to do this.

Seriously, we just lost to one of the worst teams in football. Don't talk to me about injuries...we are missing our RT and we can't score worth crap???

I'm curious. How long did you stare at that graphic stating the Bengals hadn't scored an offensive TD in any of the last 21 drives that started in their own territory? The reason I ask is because I paused the action and just stared blankly at the screen for maybe two full minutes.

Our D fell apart because Jeanty was out? This is a joke, right?

The D struggled for plenty of reasons, but Jeanty's inability to play only served to highlight how important he is in the run defense. Not to mention the fact that he was replaced by Corey Mays, a name that always prompts you to ask..."Who?"

We suck. Blow it up.

My sentiments exactly. In fact, after that game I'm now willing to include everyone on my target list. Simply put, Bres has to go, Brat needs to go, and Marvin can stay or go without any complaint from me.

Not only can I recognize sarcasm when I see it, but I steadfastly refuse to call you a moron. In fact, I may be your biggest fan.

faint.gif

It's true. Let's just say my relationship with Hoosier is as complicated as it is long. And on that score we've been swapping for over a decade...across three message boards...and mostly without true rancor.

Although he did threaten to ban me once. :lol:

faint.gif

It's true. Let's just say my relationship with Hoosier is as complicated as it is long. And on that score we've been swapping for over a decade...across three message boards...and mostly without true rancor.

Wait a minute. Al Gore didn't invent the internet until he was out of office in Jan. of 2001 right? So that is only around 7 years not 10. Seriously I do wonder about you two sometimes. :lol:

Well as a button pusher extraordinaire you should wear that as a badge of honor! :)

Al Gore didn't invent the internet until he was out of office in Jan. of 2001 right? So that is only around 7 years not 10.

I'll defer to Hoosier on this one....because I'm not absolutely certain when he started.

For my part, I recall the first post I ever wrote was on the old AOL message boards, and was in regards to whether the Bengals should allow "The Condor" to leave in free agency. In the post I warned that it might be a decade or more before another Bengal defensive end racked up a double digit sack year. (Ding!)

So how long has that been?

You were posting on the old AOL boards before me, Hair. As to when I popped up, I don't know exactly. Mid-90s sometime, back in the Blake/Pickens/Scott days.

My first post was, "Mike Brown must go."

To which Hair replied, "No, you must go."

So as you can see we set the tone early on...:lmao:

You were posting on the old AOL boards before me, Hair. As to when I popped up, I don't know exactly. Mid-90s sometime, back in the Blake/Pickens/Scott days.

So as you can see we set the tone early on...:lmao:

We need to get you two a room.

:P

Sounds about right, newbie.

Ahhhh, so nothing has changed, right?. Which was exactly my point then, and now. Seriously, it's not a case of me defending Mike Brown as much as it is accepting who the owner of this team is, and how endless negativity is not only pointless, but poisons the well that everyone drinks from. And there's the rub because I sincerely beleive this team would be far better off if it could somehow rid itself of it's mostly negative fanbase.

But sadly, none of you will leave.

:lmao:

Noticed the Colts won yesterday and went to 12-2 overall despite only having 2 starters from their Superbowl team playing.

Yet the Bengals' lose Ahmad Brooks and a CFL transfer for part of the year, and a 5th LB who has never shown much of anything on the field, and their season is doomed as a result.

Uh huh...

Sounds about right, newbie.

Ahhhh, so nothing has changed, right?. Which was exactly my point then, and now. Seriously, it's not a case of me defending Mike Brown as much as it is accepting who the owner of this team is, and how endless negativity is not only pointless, but poisons the well that everyone drinks from. And there's the rub because I sincerely beleive this team would be far better off if it could somehow rid itself of it's mostly negative fanbase.

But sadly, none of you will leave.

:lmao:

are you suggesting , if this team had postive fans, that they would play better on sundays?