Bengals Fans Booing Rudi

XPetey

Booing is the right of passage. When we have to have debates about whether or not it's proper to boo, then aren't we a little full of ourselves? The same argument can be made, "then if we can't boo, then we can't cheer." The balance of things must be maintained! Hell, I boo Carson Palmer when he throws four picks and single-handedly lost us the game. In fact, if Palmer didn't hear one boo, he might wonder, "don't they care?"

I'll boo their ass if they don't do well. Sorry to offend some of you, but these guys are men. They know we're passionate as hell. They'll get over it and do it better next time. Well, one hopes.

Look, Rudi got about half his yards on 6 carries in the final few minutes of the game. This was more a funtion of the rams D giving up rather than the "old Rudi"

Eh,Could have swore that's how old rudi worked besides having 150+yard games vs the browns.

Well then maybe we've all been snookered, as we never really knew Watson had true pop, or had the alternative of a DeDe...we've only known Rudi to just shuffle and grind to 80, 90, 100 yrds, some of which comes when the game was decided. He used to have more juice to get through a hole.

To my eyes, 100% or not, Rudi is not the same back he was 2 years ago. That is clear. It is only a matter of time before a hammy issue or shoulder issue or ankle issue derails Rudi again. The frequency will only go up, as what is left of his speed and durability decline. The glaring discrepency between Rudi and Kenny or DeDe in how they hit holes, accelerate or move should be obvious to anyone.

and, no, this does not mean we even consider an RB before r5.