Steelers' Smith guarantees upset of New England

I'll tell you what I DO know. I DO know that Deshea Townsend is about as mild mannered a FB player you will find in the NFL. I watched his face change to disgust listening to Tom Brady talk sh*t during that game. Brady claims that Joe Montana is his idol and he's supposed to be the poster child for class in sports. I can't recall a single instance where after scoring a TD Joe Montana did anything but go back to the bench. Tom Brady is a good QB but HE IS every bit the punk you're telling me A. Smith is. The Difference? Tom Brady is the veteran player.

Yeah, I loved Brady talking after the game about how Smith is a "3rd string safety" who shouldn't be starting except for injury. Yeah, kind of like a certain 6th round pick who wouldn't have been starting at QB if not for an injury early in 2001...

And did you hear Belichick after the game? Saying "we've played much better Safeties than that" and "the Safety play at that position was very inviting". WTF is up with that? It's one thing for a player to talk s**t, but a COACH? That's unheard of. They asked Tomlin about it in his press conference and although his words were chosen carefully as always, you could tell he was PISSED.

I just hate the Patriots... Everything about them has become everything I hate in football. Now don't get me wrong, I would love to have the kind of success they have, but that isn't it. When you are up by 28 points in a game, facing a 4th down, and can kick a FG to go up by 31, but instead you go for it and make another touchdown going up by 35 I call a**h*** on that. They have been doing that all year and DO NOT conduct themselves in a professional manner whatsoever.

Now, if they want to continue running the ball (and the clock) and they still manage to score, so be it, but to blatently keep putting up points is crazy to me. Funny thing about it is, with all the records they are going to set this season, I'm not impressed one bit. When Manning broke the single season TD record, I was impressed. Now that Brady is definitely going to top that, I can't say the same. It has nothing to do with liking one QB more than the other, because I have always argued the point that until Manning wins a Super Bowl (He did last year) he wouldn't be looked at in the same light as Brady. It has everything to do with how you go about doing what you do and if there is no professionalism behind what you do, color me unimpressed.

As for Smith, I've read about how he handled himself on Yahoo sports and ESPN among others. He's an assclown who deserved what he had coming and I feel no sympathy for him. If Chad talks sh*t and has a sh*t game, he deserves all the bashing in the world. This dickhead is no different...

WHODEY !!!