Revised: Ravens were leading Patriots!!

Pa-freakin'-thethic...30-0 Indy with 11 mins left in Q2...nice to know the bengals are only the second-worst team in the AFCN...

Aside from Willis McGahee, the Ravens seem to have packed it in for the year.

Pa-freakin'-thethic...30-0 Indy with 11 mins left in Q2...nice to know the bengals are only the second-worst team in the AFCN...

Aside from Willis McGahee, the Ravens seem to have packed it in for the year.

I dunno, Boller seems to be trying, too - sucking, but trying. At least he's willing to run and risk some hits. But yeah, the Ravens are playing out the string.

TROY SMITH! 3/5 33 yds and a 6 yard rushing TD!

I <3 Troy.

Amen brother, the Ravens will become my #2 favorite team(unless they play the Bengals)if he gets the starting spot.

I can't believe I am saying this about the Ravens, but I'd probably have to agree with you there.

A buddy and I watched that game last night while we were playing some Madden... When Bellick pulled Bohler and put in the Heisman, Madden was paused and suddenly we were Ravens fans (in a sence???). Never thought I'd be cheering for a Raven in my life but when Troy crossed the endzone we were ecstatic!!!