Bengals @ Steelers Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

typical bengals fashion play a good 1st quarter then self destruct in the 2nd. i knew after shayne shanked the field goal everything would fall apart and now look 17 -7 halftime. it's pretty bad when you can predict how they will collapse. pathetic

It's amazing. I think I would have thought long and hard about going for it on fourth down instead of trying for the field goal. We had a chance to bury this team early and couldn't convert on several third downs.

Somehow they have to bring more heat on Ben. Rushing four isn't getting it done. I am surprised that they Steelers have been so effective with the spread offense. But that shows you the depth of our DBs.

Also is there something wrong with Ghiachiuc? He looked like he was hoping on one leg at one point.

Bengals lose tonight then run the table to finish 8-8 and Marvin and Co. all keep their jobs. Cincinnati drafts in the middle of the pack and article after article comes out saying that Marvin hasn't had a losing season instead of saying that he has had only one winning season. :lmao:

Well, I gotta say this is pathetic. This is a very beatable Pitt team and the Bengals just psyhe themselves rigt out of the game with stupid penalties, poor playcalls and mistakes.

the defensive scheme went from adequate to the worst zone ever played.

nothing short of serious repair can make this team better. Defensive staff needs to go, the O-line needs to be ready to replace Willie, and the draft needs to be heavy on defensive talent.

this game is over...it was over middway through the second quarter.