West Virginia goes down

This was the BCS worst nightmare. After Ohio State, not ONE TEAM can say they deserve to be in after the other. My guess is that it will go to Georgia, but LSU won the SEC. Kansas is there, but they didn't even make the Big 12 Championship game. This is AWESOME. lol

P.S. I say give it to Hawaii. :)

I know what ESPN is saying and yes LSU lost twice in triple OT, but I look at it a little different. Here's my take knowing Ohio State is a LOCK !!!

Georgia and Kansas both get the shaft because the BCS SUCKS BALLS and neither of them played for their conference championship and regardless of the BCS crap, I believe teams playing in the National Championship should be their conference champion... That being said...

LSU ranked #5 AP and #7 BCS (.770%) beat Tennessee ranked #14 AP and #14 BCS winning the SEC Championship...

Virginia Tech ranked #6 AP and #6 BCS (.780%) beat BC ranked #12 AP and #11 BCS winning the ACC Championship...

So you have a team in Virginia Tech that was ranked higher than LSU in the BCS and beat a team ranked higher in the BCS than LSU did and of course they both won their repsective conference championship...

USC was ranked lower and regardless of them winning the PAC 10 aren't going anyway but the Rose Bowl. Oklahoma is probably one of the best teams in the country as well, but they aren't going to make it either...

So the correct pick by a mathmatical basis is #1 Ohio State vs #2 Virginia Tech for the National Championship.

This will be one of the biggest controversies in college football this year because of the clusterf*ck that is the BCS, but I think they have to stick with the system they have worked with all season and can't imagine the bullsh*t factor of having LSU jump Virginia Tech.

Anyway, OHIO STATE IN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP during a rebuilding year at that !!! F*CK YEAH !!! Tressel is the MAN !!!

WHODEY !!!

This was the BCS worst nightmare.

P.S. I say give it to Hawaii. :)

I disagree. I think they love this for college football. This is going to generate tons of free advertising through news programs and word of mouth during what amounts to sweeps week for college football.

Hawaii is getting romped 21 to 0 by Washington in the 1st quarter on ESPN 2 right now.

Another question for you is, now that White and Daniels have probably played their ways out of the Heisman, who are you predicting to win it?

Bullsh*t it is... I hate the BCS so much and does any one else think it's a little odd that the BCS commissioner is a member of the SEC conference ?? I hope to hell the Buckeyes beat the hell out of the Tigers !!! Not to mention how the hell did Kansas get a BCS game and Missouri didn't ?? I swear to God, it's sh*t like this that makes me dislike college football...

WHODEY !!!