Poll: Bengals @ Steelers

BengalszoneBilly

Bengals @ Steelers  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner!

• Cincinnati Bengals
    • Pittsburgh Steelers

Well actually he's 3rd behind Brady and Romo, but I'm sure there is no reason for you to be upset by that...

However, Ben is currently 16th in the league in pass attempts with 288 total or a shade better than 26 per game average and all three of the Steeler losses came when Ben has thrown the ball more than 25 times. My point is not is Ben a good QB, because I think he is. My point is when Ben is forced to throw the ball more than he usually does, the odds of the opposing team pulling out a win drastically increases. If this wasn't the case, the Steelers wouldn't have the 22nd ranked "PASSING" offense in the league right now. Once again, stats are stats and I'm sure I would be more than happy to have the 22nd ranked passing offense with an 8-3 record. I'm just trying to defend my original point...

WHODEY !!!

I'm jumpin on Billy's scooter.........Bengals running game has improved, Chad has improved, we now have 3 fairly reliable receivers. Our D-line/lb's have improved by getting back a few key players....secondary is still questionable. Even though Jen has established himself as a decent passer this year he really has only 1 reliable receiver in Wines Hard. Injury report as of post time: STEELERS: DNP: WR Santonio Holmes (ankle), RB Dan Kreider (knee), CB Bryant McFadden (ankle), S Troy Polamalu (knee), T Marvel Smith (back), WR Hines Ward (team decision).

And I'm sure Jen might have a hang nail by Sunday evening.

Bengals 24

Squealers 20

What she said

(girls tend 2 think alike)

In keeping with my habit of rehashing my prediction threads, here's how last week played out...

'Bengalszone Billy' -I see a game ending with Cincinnati over Pittsburgh 34-24. *My string of successful predictions comes to a hideous end.*

'Riagogogoindanati' -I'm jumpin on Billy's scooter. *I just like hearing girls say that! :P *

'Riagogogoindanati' -Bengals 24 Squealers 20. *Sorry Ria. You looked better on my scooter! :dribble: *

'walzav29' Bengals 28 Steelers 13. *Sorry Wally.*

'bengalsfansince68' -I think if we play physical and establish the rushing game, we stand a real good chance of winning here. *Well we played the exact opposite of physical.*

'Scooter93285' -Pittsburgh 38 Cincinnati 13 *Sorry Scooter.*

'ArmyBengal' -Bengals 24 Steelers 21 *Sorry Army.*

'BigBenBlows' -Squeelers 27 Bengals 24 *Sorry BBB.*

'TippCityRick' -Gotta go with the Bengals this week. *Sorry Rick.*

'HoTbOy' -Bengals 17, Steelers 13 *SoRrY HoTbOy.*

'MacD BengalFan' -Bengals 24 Steelers 13 *Sorry Mac Daddy.*

'CentralOhioBengal' -No Holmes or Polamalu, Bengals win. Bengals 24, Steelers 20. *Sorry COB.*

'Ox' -Bengals 21 Squeals - 17 *Sorry Ox.*

'duus' -My heart says one thing, but my gut says another. *Keep listening to your gut!*

*And the best three...*

'Bengals1' -Big "Jen" picks apart our slow secondary. *That he did. Good call.*

'HoosierCat' -Cats go splat like punted balls. *After being 180 degrees off last week, Hoosier was dead on here!*

'kingwilly' -Bengals 6 Pitt 31 *All Hail the King!*