gift ideas under $30

agreen_112

DVDs are always a great choice. You could go with a pocket knife, beer, books, a Bengals hat, or you could always just give him the money. Money is a much better gift than a gift card.

If he lives on his own or is about to go out on his own you could always get him a little starter tool set for around the house. Something like this:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_0...eyword=tool+set

I found a great gift for those golf lovers and it's only $40. Cincigolf.com has a huge coupon book, kinda like the entertainment book, but its got coupons for different golf courses, ranges and shops around cincy. Many of the coupons would pay for the book in 1 or 2 uses... I'm in for 1.

I found a great gift for those golf lovers and it's only $40. Cincigolf.com has a huge coupon book, kinda like the entertainment book, but its got coupons for different golf courses, ranges and shops around cincy. Many of the coupons would pay for the book in 1 or 2 uses... I'm in for 1.

Ya' hear that TDB? Golf bargains for the duffer! :sure:

Good multi-tools have come down in price like you wouldn't believe. I was at Home Depot last weekend, they had a pretty good Leatherman imitation for like ten bucks. Combine NAFTA with an industrial revolution in China and you get a swiss army knife on steroids for less than eleven dollars. Your 25-year-old nephew or whatever will love it.