Chad Johnson breaks Bengals reception record

BengalszoneBilly

What's interesting to me is that people attack our best players.

Sorry, IMHO there are no sacred cows. Chad played like crap for more than a month, then found his mojo and went off last week, prompting BBTB to wonder aloud where I was hiding...as if Chad's big day somehow erased the memory of the previous meltdown.

Frankly, it's ridiculous to claim that Chad Johnson hasn't richly deserved to be criticized, and I'll continue to do so until his play and his behavior changes. In the case of the former, nice job. In the case of the latter, same old same old.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You refuse to play doctor? Who was the one who declared Rudi's problems related to injury in this very thread? And at the same time refuses to consider Chad's injuries? Yep, that'd be you.

Rudi suffered a very serious injury that resulted in him missing more than a month of games and still keeps him at less than 100%. By comparison, Chad has complained of minor dings and things that hasn't resulted in him missing more than a series in a single game, and haven't prevented him from performing at a high level in games where he manages to catch as many balls as he drops. And we're talking about routine catches, right?

The person here who's got nothing is you...

Please. Your rant boils down to this. Everyone plays doctor, including those who don't play doctor, because a refusal to play doctor is in fact playing doctor. Frankly, that's about as worthless as things get and I'm betting the only reason you offered up crap like that is your reluctance to take much deserved swipes at Cincy's favorite sacred cow.

....nothing that is except hate for Chad.

Pretty ironic you'd call anyone a hater considering how you may be the most negative poster on this board...with the possible exception of Kid Steakhouse.

Please. Your rant boils down to this. Everyone plays doctor, including those who don't play doctor, because a refusal to play doctor is in fact playing doctor. Frankly, that's about as worthless as things get and I'm betting the only reason you offered up crap like that is your reluctance to take much deserved swipes at Cincy's favorite sacred cow.

Nah, my rant boils down to laughing at someone who who bitches about a guy who gets 100+ yards and 3 TDs in a blowout victory...for a 15 yard penalty.

If that's not a hater I don't know what is.

Nah, my rant boils down to laughing at someone who who bitches about a guy who gets 100+ yards and 3 TDs in a blowout victory...for a 15 yard penalty.

And I'm laughing at someone who writes dozens of passionate posts bemoaning the Bengals lack of discipline, and then defends a player who deliberately incurs a 15-yard penalty.

And if that's not making empty excuses for a sacred cow then I don't know what is.