Chris Henry Suspended!

Titans | C. Henry notified he faces suspension

Fri, 2 Nov 2007 18:44:33 -0700

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports Tennessee Titans RB Chris J. Henry has been notified that he faces a four-game suspension for testing positive for a banned substance. Henry will have five days to decide if he wants to appeal. Any appeal would delay his suspension until the tests are verified and determined valid. According to a source, the substance was not on the banned list a year ago and not considered performance enhancing.

• 2 weeks later...

The rumor is that it was cold medicine, and that chemical that's in it that was just added this year.

If so, as a Titans' fan, I don't think it's that big a deal. Most of the people on our board are hoping that it gets cut down to two games due to the circumstances. He's a kid, I think it was an honest mistake. He's no pacman.

I also think he just appealed so that he could be on MNF tonight. We'll see how that goes. Bet he starts serving next week. You guys will be facing Chris Brown and Lendale. Hope you're prepared.