Happy Thanksgiving Bengalszoners!

BengalszoneBilly

Happy Thanksgiving to all and here's to hoping you and your families have a great day !!! :cheers:

Things I'm thankful for:

1. A God that protects me... :angel:

2. A Country worth fighting for... :2guns:

3. A family that loves and supports me... :wub:

Everything else after that is gravy, but will include "Having Bengalszone"... :bengal:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BENGALSZONE !!!

3:06 CST...uhhhhh...food coma....:lol:

It's 3:20 out here in Arizona, and just pulled the bird out of the oven. I don't think I'll buy another 24 pounder. The little lady can't move it to save her life meaning I have to spend too much time in the kitchen missing football! :rolleyes:

3:06 CST...uhhhhh...food coma....:lol:

It's 3:20 out here in Arizona, and just pulled the bird out of the oven. I don't think I'll buy another 24 pounder. The little lady can't move it to save her life meaning I have to spend too much time in the kitchen missing football! :rolleyes:

My little lady has just pulled last Thanksgiving's turkey carcas out of he downstairs freezer and, combined with this year, is currently making enough turkey soup to feed ArmyBengals' entire outfit! Me...well, there's still several bottles of wine left...:wine:

naughty_pilgrim.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving

Dang Blaine, that pic in your sig is the exact Kentucky Bourbon I have in my cabinet right now! Just a bigger bottle though. :wine:

Two bourbon connoisseurs having the same taste in whiskey isn't that big of a coincidence. I'm actually more of a Maker's Mark man myself, but I got with Evan Williams as a change of pace every now and then. On Thanksgiving I actually go with Wild Turkey, though. It's a family tradition.

naughty_pilgrim.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving

Dang Blaine, that pic in your sig is the exact Kentucky Bourbon I have in my cabinet right now! Just a bigger bottle though. :wine:

Two bourbon connoisseurs having the same taste in whiskey isn't that big of a coincidence. I'm actually more of a Maker's Mark man myself, but I got with Evan Williams as a change of pace every now and then. On Thanksgiving I actually go with Wild Turkey, though. It's a family tradition.

I usually save the really good stuff for Christmas, New Years and my birthday. I should save a bottle of some special Bourbon for the Bengals next Super Bowl appearance. It'll definitely be well aged by then! ;)