Bengals drove, fans took off

Ox

COB, what's up with the sig pic ?? Did I miss an explanation somewhere ?? If not, I'm curious...

Oh yeah, on topic... Um, what Dimster said !!!

WHODYE !!!

It's a Tiger, kind of like a Bengal Tiger, ripped in half. I guess I never put any explanation there, just looked at it as sort of representative of how our Bengals season is going. The story behind that picture is that last Sunday at a zoo in northern China that can't afford to feed its animals, four tigers attacked and partially ate a fifth tiger.

Zoo: "Sorry Tigers, we can't afford to feed you enough."

Tigers: "We'll take care of it."

http://in.reuters.com/article/entertainmen...-30579020071119

I guess I never put any explanation there, just looked at it as sort of representative of how our Bengals season is going. The story behind that picture is that last Sunday at a zoo in northern China that can't afford to feed its animals, four tigers attacked and partially ate a fifth tiger.

So, does the dead tiger represent Chad or Marvin?

:huh:

I guess I never put any explanation there, just looked at it as sort of representative of how our Bengals season is going. The story behind that picture is that last Sunday at a zoo in northern China that can't afford to feed its animals, four tigers attacked and partially ate a fifth tiger.

So, does the dead tiger represent Chad or Marvin?

:huh:

Neither. Just the current state of the organization. Although now that you mention it, I must pose this question: Which exerts more effort, a half-starved Tiger in an underfunded Chinese zoo that just had its hindquarters and entrails ripped apart and eaten by other Tigers, or Chad Johnson after he fumbles and the play is still live a few feet away?

ok if i am in denial, what is the right way to go? whining and whining and whining??? how will it help u?

no thanks i rather to cheer for my favorite team that i love since 20 years, if they lost and failed enter play off, oh well they can try better next year, afc got 16 teams and only 6 team go to play off, do u hear other 10 teams fans pissed off and whining?? this is pro not college where u can expect a big college team to go play off every years

do u want chad to be a whining and quitter?? of course ur answer is no, so why cant player be a quitter but it is ok for fan to be a quitter?? can player walk out in 4th qtr like fans do?? nope

#1 Chad is paid to play, fans PAY A LOT OF MONEY TO GO TO THE GAME!!!! #2 Never seen a big college team in a playoff game. #3 Ived loved this team for 38 years looks like it would make an attempt to love me back by now, instead there goal is to make a profit off of me. I dont know who dimster is but either hes a forienger or retarted but then again whats the difference?

#1 Chad is paid to play, fans PAY A LOT OF MONEY TO GO TO THE GAME!!!!

if u think it cost alot of money then dont go to game, simple

#2 Never seen a big college team in a playoff game.

what u mean by this??

#3 Ived loved this team for 38 years looks like it would make an attempt to love me back by now, instead there goal is to make a profit off of me.

what was u hoping to get from them for being fan for 38 years? a kiss on cheek by mike brown?? or a award for being a fan for many years? like i say i am fan for 20 years and i dont expect anything from them, i just want to sit and enjoy watch the game on sunday

I dont know who dimster is but either hes a forienger or retarted but then again whats the difference??

so are u saying that all foreginers is retards??? by the way i born in columbus ohio and i am top student in my school so u wrong i am not either forgeiners or retard at all

#1 Chad is paid to play, fans PAY A LOT OF MONEY TO GO TO THE GAME!!!!

if u think it cost alot of money then dont go to game, simple

#2 Never seen a big college team in a playoff game.

what u mean by this??

#3 Ived loved this team for 38 years looks like it would make an attempt to love me back by now, instead there goal is to make a profit off of me.

what was u hoping to get from them for being fan for 38 years? a kiss on cheek by mike brown?? or a award for being a fan for many years? like i say i am fan for 20 years and i dont expect anything from them, i just want to sit and enjoy watch the game on sunday

I dont know who dimster is but either hes a forienger or retarted but then again whats the difference??

so are u saying that all foreginers is retards??? by the way i born in columbus ohio and i am top student in my school so u wrong i am not either forgeiners or retard at all

#1 I dont mind paying a lot of money,but if you are charging a lot at least use some of what I pay on improving the team. #2 Have you ever seen a major college in a playoff game? #3. You are the kind of fan Mike Brown wants because you dont expect anything!!!!! When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s the bengals were NOT a laughingstock!!!! How if your a fan can you enjoy a game your losing, once again Mike Brown would love you!!! Sorry I said you were retarted, you obviously just dont really care that much. So enjoy the game sunday.

oh yes i will enjoy watch game this sunday, and no u wrong, i do care about team alot, but i know how control my emotion, because i know get angry and go berserk wont help bengals got better and win for me

and u wrong again, mike brown wont love me, as he havent earn 1 cent from me yet as i never have a chance to watch football real life ever in my life, which remind me about one thing, a few years ago while i was living in chicago not arizona, one of my friend offer me to take me to bears vs bengals at solider field in chicago, and i reject the offer, why??? becz i want my first game i ever watch in my life is at bengals stadium instead of anywhere else, does that show u what a real fan i am.

and if u said u are bengals fan for so many years, why u just join this site on sept 19 2007? not nov 11 2003 like i did?? it says enough

please try to rebuttal me back with your 5th post, i want to be the one u use 5th on lol

oh yes i will enjoy watch game this sunday, and no u wrong, i do care about team alot, but i know how control my emotion, because i know get angry and go berserk wont help bengals got better and win for me

and u wrong again, mike brown wont love me, as he havent earn 1 cent from me yet as i never have a chance to watch football real life ever in my life, which remind me about one thing, a few years ago while i was living in chicago not arizona, one of my friend offer me to take me to bears vs bengals at solider field in chicago, and i reject the offer, why??? becz i want my first game i ever watch in my life is at bengals stadium instead of anywhere else, does that show u what a real fan i am.

and if u said u are bengals fan for so many years, why u just join this site on sept 19 2007? not nov 11 2003 like i did?? it says enough

please try to rebuttal me back with your 5th post, i want to be the one u use 5th on lol

I guess your the better fan youve been on this website longer.I was born in 68 been in person to every home game since 79 a couple of away games every year since 86. I have the largest collection of complete bengal games on VHS and DVD dating back to 1977 over 450 plus preseason games. My cats are named bengal and who dey. My dogs are named T.J and chad. My boys are named Paul,Anthony and Dan. So you know Dan is after Dan Ross!!!! Hope to use many more posts on your foreign ass. So with your fine grasp of english I will guess you were a english major at Ohio State? You know your stupid when I think your english is bad.

i never said i am better fan than you, i was just wondering why u didnt join this forum long time ago, as most newbies here in site is mostly a bandwagons or kids who just start to support bengals, most older people who is fan of bengals for long time like us already join long time ago

oh yes we the deaf people love to be insult stupid when our english is bad, of course our english writing is bad becz our first language is american sign language, it is alot different than english. example, proper english writing would say this "I am going to the store." but when u say it in asl it will come out like this "me go store" thats it.

before u insult people stupid or foreign, ask why his english is bad. i hate when people insult me on this stuff, i have heard it from alot of people in different forums or aim or yahoo

and also personal attack is unnecessary.

well i am everything, my father's father side is pure jew, but his mom side is mostly indians, my mom side is mostly germany and england and small part of poland

hey is that bengalized batman made by me long time ago? lol

I wasn't referring to you. I was asking about firemarvinnow. Stupid comments about foriegners and being retarded show a lot about him. Unless you are a 100% native American I am sure that one or more of your ancestors was a retarded forienger too.

I think firemarvinnow is a borderline troll if you ask me.

i never said i am better fan than you, i was just wondering why u didnt join this forum long time ago, as most newbies here in site is mostly a bandwagons or kids who just start to support bengals, most older people who is fan of bengals for long time like us already join long time ago

oh yes we the deaf people love to be insult stupid when our english is bad, of course our english writing is bad becz our first language is american sign language, it is alot different than english. example, proper english writing would say this "I am going to the store." but when u say it in asl it will come out like this "me go store" thats it.

before u insult people stupid or foreign, ask why his english is bad. i hate when people insult me on this stuff, i have heard it from alot of people in different forums or aim or yahoo

and also personal attack is unnecessary.

Dimster I've had my go at you as well in the past, and I apologize for it. We simply have no way of knowing about this condition you have to deal with on a daily basis. Had any of us met you in person, I assure you we wouldn't have conducted ourselves in this manner. Again I am sorry, and consider you a fine member here.

Thanks, dimster. I knew you were deaf, but it never occured to me (although it should have) that a deaf person would essentially "think" in sign language -- the same way someone from France would think in French, or Japan think in Japanese -- and then have to "translate" that into standard English. That's something worth understanding, I think.

Thanks, dimster. I knew you were deaf, but it never occured to me (although it should have) that a deaf person would essentially "think" in sign language -- the same way someone from France would think in French, or Japan think in Japanese -- and then have to "translate" that into standard English. That's something worth understanding, I think.

Absolutely. Thanks Dave.