Darren Mcfadden

nechemia

Anyway around, if Perry and Irons can come back healthy, that is a nice looking backfield.

Yeah, and if Willie and Levi can come back healthy that is a nice looking o-line...oops. <_<

Maybe its just me, but I'm done with wishin' hopin' prayin', y'know?

Well the perk is we really just need one of them too,Whitworth can replace the other.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway around, if Perry and Irons can come back healthy, that is a nice looking backfield.

Yeah, and if Willie and Levi can come back healthy that is a nice looking o-line...oops. <_<

Maybe its just me, but I'm done with wishin' hopin' prayin', y'know?

Well the perk is we really just need one of them too,Whitworth can replace the other.

I'm referring more to the last offseason. The team knew Willie and Levi were hurting, and basically all they did was cross their fingers and hope for the best. Oops. I don't want to spend all next offseason counting on Perry and Irons, only to have Irons recover slowly and be limited or unavailable early, and Perry to break a nail and be out for the year.

You can't predict freak injuries like what happened to Kenny in August -- but we know now Irons is in for a long climb back and perry is highly unreliable health-wise. And we also know that the current Rudi-Watson duo ain't cuttin' it anymore. We need a better plan B than just hoping Perry and Irons can 1. play and 2. live up to their draft positions.

rb is the least of our problems. we need defense, defense and some more defense. so let say we draft mcfadden ok now. what we will still be in the same boat and not be able to stop anyone next season. lets be real if we had a top 10 defense i bet our record would not be as bad as 3-7. yea we have had some struggles on offense but the defense has been way way worse. but the players are not our only problem. we are lacking in the coaching department. i think that is at least 2/3 of the problem right there. brat and bresh are two retards who have no f**king clue on how to win games. the can't make any adjustments during a game, there play calling is below busch leauge. there players have no respect for them and the could not coach a pewee football team. fire them two and get some good coaches and i bet you we will be better off.

as bengals fans we can see the problems but we know nothing will change and this team will keep these bums and be the same pos there are now next season. there once was hope but now it's gone and the only consitant is this team still sucks!! thanks mike brown and family.

What defensive position does Darren McFadden play?

Are you kidding me??? Even I know this one... :blink:

Please tell me you have heard of this guy...

Wow. Just...wow.

*laff*

did you guys fail to read the key word -- "defensive" -- in my tongue in cheek question?

as in "why would we want to draft anything but defense on day 1"?

I was wowed by his inability to read your sarcasm. I understood your post and I agree completely.

What defensive position does Darren McFadden play?

Are you kidding me??? Even I know this one... :blink:

Please tell me you have heard of this guy...

Wow. Just...wow.

*laff*

did you guys fail to read the key word -- "defensive" -- in my tongue in cheek question?

as in "why would we want to draft anything but defense on day 1"?

I was wowed by his inability to read your sarcasm. I understood your post and I agree completely.

I heard he played safety.

b is the least of our problems. we need defense, defense and some more defense. so let say we draft mcfadden ok now

That would be 1 pick,it would leave us with 7 other picks to spend on defense.

I don't expect the Bengals to have a chance to pick Run DMC, but they should if he's available. The draft will be after the free agency period so we'll know who's re-signed, who has left, and whether or not we can find a quality free agent or two for the defense.

My ideal offseason would be to re-sign Stacey and TJ, extend Henry, and offer Landon, Deltha, and Madieu new deals. Let Justin go, cut Rudi and Thornton. Sign Kevin Williams and Jared Allen if he's on the market.

More likely most of the stud defenders get tagged, we can't add anyone significant, and we have to use our top draft picks on defense, work in some rookies and continue to struggle.