Hey!

daredevil25

Welcome daredevil. Cool name but a crappy Ben Affleck movie!  :lol: You're the first Atlanta Falcons fan I've seen visit, and good luck in the upcoming season!  B)

Please don't remind me of Ben IcantactsoIwontdoasequel Affleck. :angry:

As for the season, thanks. I'm hoping you guys have a good season but the schedule is hellacious if I must say.

As you can see I'm a Falcon fan, don't worry I dont cause trouble at any board I'm on. We have a preseason game coming up this year so I wanted to come on in, and get some different POVs on things.

P.S. Chad Johnson = funniest WR stunt I've ever seen :lol:

I didn't know Falcons actually had fans :D

Just giving you a hard time. I live outside of Atlanta and there are a bunch of fare-weather fans around here. I'm actually a Raider fan, but these boys let me come over here and play with them every once in a while!!

Do you guys have a Falcon site? I actually have organized group tickets for the Falcon vs Raider game on the 12th out here.......getting the tickets on Monday. Season can't start soon enough!

Yes we do have one, w/ a board. Funny that you say that you're outside Atlanta, I live in Sacramento.

:lol: You two need to trade teams!! :lol: You're both gonna miss the playoffs by a mile anyway!! :blink:

Oops!! :P I just posted smack in the wrong damn forum! :ph34r: Somebody notify a moderator ASAP!! :lol:

(Just assuming ya'll. I'm sure you assume the same about Cincy! :) )

Yes we do have one, w/ a board. Funny that you say that you're outside Atlanta, I live in Sacramento.

What is your website?!

I am from the bay area so I was born and raised as I Raider fan. I do cheer for the Falcons that is until they play the Raiders. And amongst all the Silver & Black in my closet I have a Duckett jersey. He is actually a very nice guy. He is always out and about, everytime I see him he shows lots of love!! Had a chance to meet Vick, Whitfield and Juron Bolden too, they are all some cool dudes!!

By the way Billy, I'm the only one with Bragging rights here cause neither one of you 2 have SB win!!! :D I love saying that!!