Raven's @ Steelers game thread.

Was that Ward who hit Reed? Looked like a cheap helmet shot...

That was Ward, looked pretty bad. Reed just didn't expect it at all.

I thought so. Did you catch him on the brief replay, pointing and Reed and celebrating, then...oh crap here comes the play, better run after it? And people think Chad's a jerk... :rolleyes:

And now Roethlisberger goes down injured. I told you they should have sat him in the 2nd half! I doubt it's bad though.

Looks like he came down hard on his side...ribs maybe? No, he's limping...

It's sure didn't look like much when it happened.

And now Roethlisberger goes down injured. I told you they should have sat him in the 2nd half! I doubt it's bad though.

Well, this is Bennifer we're talking about...maybe he has a run in his hose...? :lol:

Well, this is Bennifer we're talking about...maybe he has a run in his hose...? :lol:

Did you catch the pre-game bit with Hines Ward getting an oh-so-nice manicure/pedicure?

I got some news for you Mr. Ward... Ponch-CHiPs-homo-insulting-picture-abusive-photo.JPG

Its crazy how these teams pull LBs and such on there defesne out of a hat and they go in and play like crazy getting sacks int ect and here we are pulling them out of our hats and they just flat out sucks, and i think once again that just shows how crappy the DEF coaches on this team really are.