Calais Campbell sounds good to me.

walzav29

Trading down would make a lot of sense for any other team. I just do not trust their talent evaluation. A guy like Dorsey would be about as 'can't miss' as you can get.

There is always that. OTOH the Bengals have drafted plenty of high "can't miss" types who have, indeed, missed.

So, how much time are we going to waste discussing the merits of a player who is probably an even money bet to be the 1st overall pick, and long gone before the Bengals are on the clock?

Just saying...

Yeah, which is why I suggested that we possibly trade up to get him. Go back to sleep.

When is that game on? By the way. It makes me sick that I have to look to the draft after 8 games. I actually have Lion fans making fun of me for my Bengals taking Palmer over Kitna. Sickning.

The game is at 7:15 p.m. east coast time. Its list as being on ESPN2.

Obviously, you haven't been a Bengal fan long enough!

I developed this defense mechanism many years ago -- I follow the Draft and the Bengals. I can't lose. If the Bengals win I'm happy -- if the Bengals lose, we get a better draft choice. :rolleyes:

The only problem has been with Marvin and his mediocre 8-8 teams. :angry:

I jokingly tell people fans of other teams (Pittsburg, Cleveland, Detroit) -- laugh now-- in April we will have a higher draft choice than you.

Now, the only problem is whether or not we do anything useful with that pick.

Yeah, which is why I suggested that we possibly trade up to get him. Go back to sleep.

That's pretty funny when you consider which one of us is dreaming.

Wait a minute now, it's been over a decade, but remember that your boy once traded up. It didn't work out so well, but do you recall how absolutely shocked everyone was that your boy did SOMETHING. As pathetic as he is, I just figure that the law of averages will catch up to him and he will eventually again do SOMETHING again.

Just so you understand Mikey.

Dorsey = King Kong

Rabbits = Dinner