"There's no reason this team...

rwjcgc

Hey what is wrong with JJ? The way he's playing, well he can't be playing anymore. I'm assuming his foot injury is the reason.

I thought there were several plays that exposed Joseph's inability to run at full speed or drive on the ball hard after making his turn. That completely negates his greatest strength...catch up speed.

the problem is the whole team, not one side:

offense can't get first downs when we need them.

defense can't do s**t right.

bres is a f**king retard.

special teams screw up all the time, best play they have ever had in the marvin era was holts td today.

scouts suck.

medical staff sucks.

mike brown and his daughter are clueless a**h***s.

brat don't know what a tight-end or running back is.

mike and company can't draft at all.

team is full of quitters.

not once has anyone ever heard sop say he wants a championship in his word he is just satisfied with being competitive. the season is sold out so his sorry ass is happy.

Right on....

The salary cap doesn't matter in the NFL as far as teams paying players. The real problem lies in paying the right people and getting the right people on board.......such as.........medical staff, scouts, tertiary people/support staff. As long as Mike and his children are in charge.......we will never be able to compete back stage. The better the people behind the curtains are, the better you are able to support your main characters.

You have to invest $$ to make $$.

Oh.....we need a f-ing GM!!!!!!!!!!

CP handles his interviews the way he should. He is a captain on this team and his demeanor shows us he has class and acts accordingly. The day I see him fall apart in a post game interview, bashing his team mates might just be the day I fall off the wagon and the world ends.