The Official Bengals @ Bills game thread

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WE DO SUCK. ESPN staff are laughing at us. we better make some big moves during the off season.

Hey, it's the 90's all over again.

Klinger......Ki-Jana.......Akili ............

Anybody who is ok with this coaching staff is out of there mind this is the worst coaching staff i have seen in years. You have to win this game to keep ur playoffs hope alive and this is the team u put on the field, Marvin should feel horrible after this crap that i have seen today. Thanks Marvin for u are the savior of this great team and now i want u and take ur stupid coaching staff with u. Please bring in a coach that wants to win and will get there guys ready to play in big games.

Agreed. What happened to the fire showed by less talented teams in 2003???? Lewis had those guys playing HARD. They had minimal talent and we're in almost every game.

Wake up Marvin!!!!

:lol:
Special teams suck, defense sucks, dropped passes suck, no run game sucks, coaches suck.,Bengalzone suc....no wait a minute, sorry got carried away :lol:

:P You caught yourself didn't you? :lol:

:lol::lol: Hell Billy got to laugh at something today

The Bengals coaching staff is a traveling comedy show. :rolleyes:

Boooooooooooo, Marvin Lewis.

Watch out...you'll make "OldFooler" cry. B)

Anybody who is ok with this coaching staff is out of there mind this is the worst coaching staff i have seen in years. You have to win this game to keep ur playoffs hope alive and this is the team u put on the field, Marvin should feel horrible after this crap that i have seen today. Thanks Marvin for u are the savior of this great team and now i want u and take ur stupid coaching staff with u. Please bring in a coach that wants to win and will get there guys ready to play in big games.

See above post.

Good chad is hurt maybe it will shut his f**king mouth

... sorry, but comments like that are intended to be used by Steeler fans. Can't agree. Ever.

He's right. Never wish an injury upon anyone. Wish they get their bell rung all you want though! B)

Carson City. I guess everyone was just overreacting, huh?

Gimme a f*cking break. They were bitching and moaning like little old ladies when we were winning. Right now it has merit and I'm screaming at the TV with everyone else. But the "GAWD WE SUCK" was[/] an overreaction at the time.

Amazing how much sh*t you guys give out to anybody that doesn't piss and moan with you.

As for Chad, my prayers go out to him. I just hope he's alright.

Gimme a f*cking break. They were bitching and moaning like little old ladies when we were winning. Right now it has merit and I'm screaming at the TV with everyone else. But the "GAWD WE SUCK" was an overreaction at the time.

Well it isn't now.

Gimme a f*cking break. They were bitching and moaning like little old ladies when we were winning. Right now it has merit and I'm screaming at the TV with everyone else. But the "GAWD WE SUCK" was[/] an overreaction at the time.

Amazing how much sh*t you guys give out to anybody that doesn't piss and moan with you.

As for Chad, my prayers go out to him. I just hope he's alright.

Probably because they were noting how completely horrible this team was playing. Even when they had the lead they were getting their a**ses handed to them. If you couoldn't see the incompetently bad football then you weren't watching the same game. All of us that were "bitching" about the Bengals when they were winning were just noting the inevitable fact that they would give up the lead. If that bothers you, don't click onto the thread.

Probably because they were noting how completely horrible this team was playing. Even when they had the lead they were getting their a**ses handed to them. If you couoldn't see the incompetently bad football then you weren't watching the same game. All of us that were "bitching" about the Bengals when they were winning were just noting the inevitable fact that they would give up the lead. If that bothers you, don't click onto the thread.

Sounds good to me.

it just blows my mind that a group of people can just continually make the same mistakes for years, and not one not one of these guys can get it right . are the players and coaches that damn dumb? i mean damn at least try to play good. what the hell do they have to lose it's over now. the bad thing is marvin and mikey will try to convince us in the off season that the injuries are the reason for why we played like s**t. the they will come back with the same trash as this season, and keep losing and scratching their head wonder why they keep losing.

The line for this game started with the Bengals giving up 3 points. That's closed to Cincy giving up 1 point today. It looks to be a close one folks!

i wish cincy had a nfl team

We do. We just don't have an NFL caliber coaching staff. B)

Worst part is that Mike Brown is to blind to see that his coaching staff is the worst in the league. Mike loves to own a mediocore football team year in and year out. What sucks even worse is that we are going to have to put up with Marvin and his crap next year again this is getting old real fast. I think im going to go back to the 80's when things were much better for me then lol.

Worst part is that Mike Brown is to blind to see that his coaching staff is the worst in the league. Mike loves to own a mediocore football team year in and year out. What sucks even worse is that we are going to have to put up with Marvin and his crap next year again this is getting old real fast. I think im going to go back to the 80's when things were much better for me then lol.

If you think about it, 8-8 is the perfect season. You maintain expectations but you don't have to do much to exceed them the next year. You may even save some money by not having to sign new FA's or extend contracts.

8-8 is where Mike likes to be. 11-5 probably made him sh*t his pants. I mean hell, you go 11-5, why do a damn thing to improve your weaknesses like the defense.