The Official Bengals @ Bills game thread

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to be the most pathetic bengals team i have seen in quite sometime way to play ur hearts out guys guess u didnt want to win pathetic geez.

HAH!! And losers like "OldSchooler" are fine with this coaching staff. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not. B)

Special teams suck, defense sucks, dropped passes suck, no run game sucks, coaches suck.,Bengalzone suc....no wait a minute, sorry got carried away :lol:

Our D has an underbelly softer than a virgins ass, and our O line is about as much use as a choloclate dildo in the desert!

:lol:

Special teams suck, defense sucks, dropped passes suck, no run game sucks, coaches suck.,Bengalzone suc....no wait a minute, sorry got carried away :lol:

:P You caught yourself didn't you? :lol:

:lol::lol: Hell Billy got to laugh at something today

Anybody who is ok with this coaching staff is out of there mind this is the worst coaching staff i have seen in years. You have to win this game to keep ur playoffs hope alive and this is the team u put on the field, Marvin should feel horrible after this crap that i have seen today. Thanks Marvin for u are the savior of this great team and now i want u and take ur stupid coaching staff with u. Please bring in a coach that wants to win and will get there guys ready to play in big games.