Have you lost your trust in Marvin Lewis

BengalszoneBilly

The Bengals head coach  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Have you lost your trust in Marvin Lewis

• In Marvin I Trust.
    • Sorry Marvin, but for wins I'm starvin'.

I don't have blind trust in any sort of authority figure, so I never had any 'trust' in Marvin. But I've certainly lost a lot of respect. I decided long ago that he's not the defensive guru we thought we were buying, but I thought he was a good administrator who could run the ship and keep people in line. Now I'm questioning that.

I went with "In Marvin I trust", but I really don't like that phrase. I'll give Marvin the next nine games to show me he hasn't lost it. I certainly don't intend to bow before him and kiss his feet.

Ditto. He hasn't exhausted the benefit of the doubt yet, IMHO. Just not enough healthy players the past 2 seasons to field a football team. However, I do think it's his responsibility to go to bat for his players by making sure they have everything they need to stay healthy -- by lobbying MB for better medical and training staff (or whatever it takes).

I went with "In Marvin I trust", but I really don't like that phrase. I'll give Marvin the next nine games to show me he hasn't lost it. I certainly don't intend to bow before him and kiss his feet.

Ditto. He hasn't exhausted the benefit of the doubt yet, IMHO. Just not enough healthy players the past 2 seasons to field a football team. However, I do think it's his responsibility to go to bat for his players by making sure they have everything they need to stay healthy -- by lobbying MB for better medical and training staff (or whatever it takes).

I'm starting to think Marvin Lewis would have more success as a General Manager. As a coach, he is consistently out-coached . I can't complain as much about his draft picks and free agents.

When the Browns hung 51 on us is the day I lost "trust".

Exactly my view! Injuries on defense this year have been horrid but the defense has been suspect since he arrived. He either is not smart enough to fix it or really really unlucky.

His reaction to giving up 51 to Cleveland was business as usual, I don't ever want that to be business as usual.

When the Browns hung 51 on us is the day I lost "trust".

Exactly my view! Injuries on defense this year have been horrid but the defense has been suspect since he arrived. He either is not smart enough to fix it or really really unlucky.

His reaction to giving up 51 to Cleveland was business as usual, I don't ever want that to be business as usual.

The one thing Marvins supporters seem to ignore most. C'mon people, for an alleged "defensive guru", he's been riding the short bus to and from work since the day he was hired. Guru's find a way to make it work, not spend every day on the job ranked at the bottom of the league.

God forbid we get a coordinator who's worth a sh*t either right ?? Once again, no one knows what is going on within the organization and until there is someone here that can give us that "inside" look at things, I'll be sticking with ML as opposed to blaming our HORRIBLE team all on him...

WHODEY !!!

God forbid we get a coordinator who's worth a sh*t either right ?? Once again, no one knows what is going on within the organization and until there is someone here that can give us that "inside" look at things, I'll be sticking with ML as opposed to blaming our HORRIBLE team all on him...

Hey, don't get me wrong. Just as my sig says, I'm all for canning Chucky too. Raider fans were THRILLED to get rid of him, and now it's oh so apparent why. He sucks giant sweaty donkey balls! <_<