Jets v. Bengals Game Thread

Ox

Your right about the def i was j/k. I was proud of guys like Kenny W. and Palmer Housh, ect. guys who really wanted to come and play today, but there still is so much that needs to be fixed on this team, and it all starts with disapline. To many stupid penalties today and to many guys out of postion in the first half. They have to realize this is a game of two halves not one and this team could win some good games. So i wont sit hear and praise this team for this win just glad they won the game, but they have a huge oppent coming up and if they make the stupid mistakes against them the bengals could be out of it in the first half. Lets hope some injured guys can come back for this one to help them get a win.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the bright side Watson was a machine tonight and so was the o-line openning up holes for him. I'm not sure how the Jets' D ranks against the run but it was definitely fun to watch.

If we could have avoided the penalties and dumb mistakes this would have been a true good old fashioned butt-kicking.

Your right about the def i was j/k. I was proud of guys like Kenny W. and Palmer Housh, ect. guys who really wanted to come and play today, but there still is so much that needs to be fixed on this team, and it all starts with disapline. To many stupid penalties today and to many guys out of postion in the first half. They have to realize this is a game of two halves not one and this team could win some good games. So i wont sit hear and praise this team for this win just glad they won the game, but they have a huge oppent coming up and if they make the stupid mistakes against them the bengals could be out of it in the first half. Lets hope some injured guys can come back for this one to help them get a win.

Defense had a few bad plays but still did a good job stopping the jets when it count.

Good morning guys. For my first comment in this thread, I just wanna say that was a great must-win victory for the Bengals. We looked really good in a lot of departments. Kenny Watson, obviously, was the player of the game, but the o-line gets my gameball.

JJ finaly got his INT and took it to the house, that was great. Leon Hall is getting better and better every game. That play at the goal line was unbelievable. Bad ball by Pennington or not, that was an excellent play. For him to turn his body like that and get a hand all the way up there and smack the ball away, well.. It takes a lot of athelticism to make a play like that and Leon looked like vet. IMO Leon was the better draft pick between he and Revis and it showed on the field with that 1 single play. BTW It was on an All-Pro reciever, Coles.

Also glad to see that CP and all the recievers were on the same page.