Jets v. Bengals Game Thread

Ox

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, following it on NFL.com gamecenter and I've got to say, this is really sad....

saw the Coles pass on the FOx highlights and it was just more of the same...no safety over the top, JJ lets him go and the next thing is a quick 6.

We are going to make a lame half hearted attempt at a comeback in the 2nd half. We'll have a few good drives. Final score will be 35 - 27 but the score won't be a good indicator of how badly we got our asses handed to us. After the game ML will talk about how much progress he saw made in the 2nd half and how great it was the the Bengals rallied and pulled it back together and behaved like a team.

I'm so tired of this Bull-sh*t.

We are going to make a lame half hearted attempt at a comeback in the 2nd half. We'll have a few good drives. Final score will be 35 - 27 but the score won't be a good indicator of how badly we got our asses handed to us. After the game ML will talk about how much progress he saw made in the 2nd half and how great it was the the Bengals rallied and pulled it back together and behaved like a team.

Hahaha :lol: That's funny cause its true!

Any chance that the entire 2008 draft is all defense? I figure that will be 11 picks. Figure 5 starters on D next season that are less than 2 years in the league.

whole new secondary, new dline.

Is JJ on drugs? Seriously, WTF?

Hell yes he's on drugs. Spent last week suspended for weed. Which he apparently interpreted to mean go home and blaze up every day for a week. Steakhouse is right, Hall should play ahead of him. He already got burned for that first pass TD, then made a feminine attempt to tackle on that late second quarter TD.