What Bengal team shows up today?

combatbengal

We play the 1-5 Jets today. Who will show up? I'm hoping the Bengals with heart and determinations. If we go down to the Jet's, I believe that we've sealed our fate. If we win, the light at the end of the tunnel just got a little brighter.

Jets tight end Chris Baker won't against Cincinnati. This only takes away one weapon for Pennington. I say we blitz him on every play! The Jets are ranked 30th in the league on offense, but we're ranked 30th on def. However, Our Def showed that they can step up to the plate in week one. Can they do it today? I hope so.

The Jets have won the last five meetings and lead the overall series 12-6. I say we end that streak today!

We play the 1-5 Jets today. Who will show up?

Who knows? My bet is it will come down to whether the offense has worked out some of its kinks, can convert a few thirds, and finds some way to run the ball -- no, strike that, they can run, they just never call running plays -- and score some points. The D? Thomas Jones will get his yards because they can't stop the run, I've just accepted that. Not sure about blitzing a lot. Penny has a tendency to throw a lot of wounded ducks, so this may be a week in which having 847 DBs on the roster is a good thing. I'd rather have a couple of picks than a couple of sacks.

We play the 1-5 Jets today. Who will show up?

I'd rather have a couple of picks than a couple of sacks.

..if they get to Penington, they could hurt him and force the Jets to bring in Clemens, who I think is a better QB.

Henry is going to gouge us for a half, then get shut down in another.

I think we see a big game from Watson today.