Thanks for having me

theinlawjosie

Hello everyone! I am a NY Jets fan that was born and raised around a million Bengals fans (okay, maybe not a million but there are a LOT of you guys here)...I am from Ashland, KY which is actually closer to northeastern KY I suppose, but I grew up a Reds fan and I drive to Cincy all the time for Concerts and games. I actually root for the Bengals if they aren't playing the Jets so I am pumped about finding this forum. Thank you all for having me and I wish your team the best of luck and absolutely no injurys. I would talk some trash but I'm not that kind of guy and I'm pretty sure there is a good shot the jets could loose. :unsure:

Hello everyone! I am a NY Jets fan that was born and raised around a million Bengals fans (okay, maybe not a million but there are a LOT of you guys here)...I am from Ashland, KY which is actually closer to northeastern KY I suppose, but I grew up a Reds fan and I drive to Cincy all the time for Concerts and games. I actually root for the Bengals if they aren't playing the Jets so I am pumped about finding this forum. Thank you all for having me and I wish your team the best of luck and absolutely no injurys. I would talk some trash but I'm not that kind of guy and I'm pretty sure there is a good shot the jets could loose. :unsure:

Welcome NKYJetsfan! I'll move this post to introductions. Thanks for joining!