Let's start the draft talk!

bnglsboi8532

How many of you guys really give two sh#ts about this team when you give up on the season and move on to the draft after 5 freakin' games?

Granted, our team has been considerably less than impressive but I am not much impressed with a significant percentage of our fan base, either.

I would not want you F-ing guys as my team mates!

I'll hope for a win against the Jets and go from there. Ya'll can have your mock drafts in October.

DAMN!!!

Hey, this makes us no less fans just for talking about the future of our team, it also doesn't mean we've given up! Why would you come into this topic if you're gonna do nothing but bi**h! If you don't want to read and talk about it, then stay the hell out!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, this makes us no less fans just for talking about the future of our team, it also doesn't mean we've given up! Why would you come into this topic if you're gonna do nothing but bi**h! If you don't want to read and talk about it, then stay the hell out!

You want to talk about the future? There is a middle school kid down here in Texas who is just lighting up his league. He should be eligible for the draft in about 2015, let's talk about him.

You say that this thread does not mean that you guys have given up but the thread tells me that you have. The future is now, this Sunday, against the Jets, not late April of '08.

I will get the hell out and stay the hell out if the mods tell me I have to. You posted it, I called it what it was and I guess you'll just have to live with it, rook!