Are you kidding me???

AMC

The Bengals plucked safety John Busing off the practice squad before Wednesday's practice to replace the suspended Johnathan Joseph on the 53-man roster and that may indicate a few things.

It suggests that Ethan Kilmer, sidelined all of the regular season with a knee injury, is still doubtful for Sunday in Kansas City. And it turns out he was iced for the week again, and it could be longer.

" Ethan is suffering from an (knee) injury I don't think that anybody knew much about, and it's been an odd thing, and so they continue to treat him,"Lewis said. "He gets a little better, and then he gets not as good. We've been a little patient with it, and at some point we'll make that decision if we feel that spot is warranted by somebody. It's not like there's a plethora of guys out there that warrant the spot, because somebody's going to be inactive anyway."

It also means safety Madieu Williams could get some work at corner. It certainly bolsters the Bengals special teams, where Busing had six tackles last season in seven games.

:blink:

What the heck is that?!?!?!?!?!?!?! A knee injury that nobody knew much about????????????????????????

What do they pay the team doctor's for.....

I am so sick of this crap!!!!!!!!

:swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

Kilmer had his knee scoped just before the start of the season, IIRC. So I wouldn't say it's something no one knew about.

Hoosier's right, I remember that too. But on the other hand, this has got to be the 3rd or 4th Bengal player that we've heard about where our medical staff misdiagnosing thier injury.

This seems to be a pattern on this team. SoP better ante up for better doctors or his cap rooms gonna' be taken up with medical problems instead of actual on the field players. <_<

What is even more hillarious is the teams management of the individuals in regard to the IR. People that should be out for the year were kept on holding spots that healthy players could have stepped up.

You cant blame it all on Marvin, but I just pray that in the future he learned his lesson from Monday Nights buttkicking on effecitvely managing the health of his team going into each and every game.

Perhaps all of you internet doctors should send your resumes to the Bengals. Be sure to include a listing of all of the hospital dramas you've watched on television as well as which actor is your favorite fake.

Personally, I've always like Dr.Quinn, but for entirely inappropriate reasons.

Actually I am a doctor.... :sure:

University of South Florida

But I'm in the department the team really needs---psychiatry....

:rolleyes:

Actually I am a doctor.... :sure:

University of South Florida

But I'm in the department the team really needs---psychiatry....

:rolleyes:

Well, by all means send your resume to the Bengals....unless you think having an actual degree is enough to disqualify you as a potential employee.

As long as I put

Salary requirement: minimum wage

I should be OK.

:sure:

As long as I put

Salary requirement: minimum wage

I should be OK.

:sure:

Why would you push it?

Even a minimum wage employee costs his employer payroll and workers comp fees.

My advice? Offer your services pro bono publico and use any expenses you incur as a tax write-off.

Now we're talkin'!

:cheers: <====Is that an expense?