Willie Declares Himself Out for KC

HoosierCat

Damn it Frostee Rucker is the biggest waste of space on this planet. This guy has taken up a roster spot and cap space without playing ONE down.

That's a lovely and spirited rant, but Rucker was active and played against the Patriots.

I wouldn't get suprised or excited if he or several other players fighting through nagging injuries continue to show up as being limited or held out of practices.

Oh he did? I'm sorry he was so effective I missed him...

Edit: yep I checked...ONE tackle..he can't even get enough tackles to match the round he was drafted in. How bad is it that a guy has had this long to get healthy and then he plays in ONE game and is going to be out again?

Todays early report from Hobs...a few bits of good news...

Running back Rudi Johnson dressed for practice Friday morning for the first time since injuring his hamstring 19 days ago in Seattle and went through some early drills, so the layoff makes it unclear if he'll be a go in Kansas City. Linebacker Caleb Miller (back) didn't work and looks be out.

Safety Dexter Jackson (illness) and defensive end Frostee Rucker (hand) also suited up.

Actually, you should apologize for offering a performance review for a player you weren't watching closely enough to even if know if he played or not. But that's the kind of in-depth analysis we've all come to expect from you, ehhh? After all, you like to speculate on things that weren't said and rant about things you didn't bother to watch. Frankly, in my most humble of opinions those habits make your ravings worthless, but I do respect your passion.

BTW, there was no reason to remind me of Rucker's tackle stats because I actually watched him play.

Finally, the injury report hasn't said Rucker will be out this week. It simply said that he missed a practice. Perhaps if you weren't so intent on writing spastic ravings you'd realize that it's not uncommon for players to miss practices, or participate in a limited way, but play on Sunday....as I expect Rucker will do.

The afternoon report from Curnutte...

Update: Rudi Johnson probable

Bengals tailback Rudi Johnson was back in uniform Friday, practiced and was listed as probable for the game Sunday at Kansas City.

Before the workout started, he stretched near his stationary bike. He missed the Patriots game with a hamstring injury he suffered in Seattle in Week 3.

The Friday injury report lists:

-- Linebackers Ahmad Brooks (groin) and Caleb Miller (back) as doubtful; they did not practice today.

-- Defensive ends Jonathan Fanene (knee) and Frostee Rucker (hand) as questionable. Fanene did not practice today; Rucker was limited.

-- Safety Dexter Jackson (illness), Johnson (hamstring) and center Alex Stepanovich (knee) are probable and all three practiced fully.

Coach Marvin Lewis said he would make the decision at game time whether to activate Johnson. Chances are the Bengals will alternate Johnson with Kenny Watson -- who ran well in a start against New England -- in an attempt to get their 26th-ranked rush offense going. They average just 83.3 yards a game.

Actually, you should apologize for offering a performance review for a player you weren't watching closely enough to even if know if he played or not. But that's the kind of in-depth analysis we've all come to expect from you, ehhh? After all, you like to speculate on things that weren't said and rant about things you didn't bother to watch. Frankly, in my most humble of opinions those habits make your ravings worthless, but I do respect your passion.

BTW, there was no reason to remind me of Rucker's tackle stats because I actually watched him play.

Finally, the injury report hasn't said Rucker will be out this week. It simply said that he missed a practice. Perhaps if you weren't so intent on writing spastic ravings you'd realize that it's not uncommon for players to miss practices, or participate in a limited way, but play on Sunday....as I expect Rucker will do.

What are you smoking? The guy was drafted last year and has played in limited duty for a total of...let's see...ONE game and made...ONE tackle. Don't challenge me on stats because I actually take the time to find them to back up what I say, whereas you, well I think everyone on this board knows what you are all about by now.

Don't challenge me on stats because I actually take the time to find them to back up what I say....

Actually, all you've done is find stats that proved I was right and you were what you always are.

Rucker played several snaps against the Patriots, none of which you could describe...because you didn't even notice when he entered the game. As a result you can't comment on the way he rushed the passer, the way he played the run, who he replaced, or where he lined up. All you can do is confirm what I already knew, and you can only do that by reading a line from a stat page. So once again, your remarks are as worthless as they are passionate.

Props, I guess. :sure:

Don't challenge me on stats because I actually take the time to find them to back up what I say....

Actually, all you've done is find stats that proved I was right and you were what you always are.

Rucker played several snaps against the Patriots, none of which you could describe...because you didn't even notice when he entered the game. As a result you can't comment on the way he rushed the passer, the way he played the run, who he replaced, or where he lined up. All you can do is confirm what I already knew, and you can only do that by reading a line from a stat page. So once again, your remarks are as worthless as they are passionate.

Props, I guess. :sure:

The proof is in the pudding...one tackle for the entire game by a 3rd round draft choice in his second season

The proof is in the pudding...one tackle for the entire game by a 3rd round draft choice in his second season

You do realize that you've now morphed from incorrectly mocking him for not playing a single down to incorrectly implying that he played an entire game.

Point is. what's worse? Not playing the game, or taking up space in an entire game and only having ONE tackle?

You do realize that you've now morphed from incorrectly mocking him for not playing a single down to incorrectly implying that he played an entire game.

Point is. what's worse? Not playing the game, or taking up space in an entire game and only having ONE tackle?

Not playing, beyond all doubt.