Busing - Huston

TJJackson

Shayne's leg is stronger. That is precisely my point. He can't be ANYWHERE in the list of touchback guys if they have him squibbing it. And he's kicking them deep enough that normal teams get touchbacks...like I said they are running them out of endzone this year because so far we have proven we can't stop them.

And before someone drags out stats for kickoff distance...they forced squib kicks count against him every time, so that kills the distance stat.

I agree the problem isn't with Shayne, but I believe his injury has taken a toll on his distance this year. Yes, he has reached the endzone on occassion, but you have to admit that in most cases that is with the wind at his back. Kicking toward the same endzone, the opposing kicker often kicks it out of the endzone.

Again, Shayne is hurt because the Special Teams are horrible. They are horrible, because Mike Brown is cheap.

I'm not going to beat the horse of MB being cheap. But I don't have to admit any such stat, because it isn't true. Nice try though.

so,

Mike Brown made me late for my meeting this morning.

It's 6:15, and my wife doesn't have dinner on the table yet. Thanks Mike Brown! Or is Chad's excessive celebrating the reason she'd rather talk to her sister on the phone than cook dinner in a timely manner? I'm getting confused.

This is how things work around here. It's not Chad's fault because he's the Bengals best player. And it's not your wifes fault because it doesn't have to be.

Three more....

Mike Brown is the reason "The Simpson's" isn't as good as it used to be.

Mike Brown is the reason the children I chose not to have no longer call home.

Mike Brown is the reason men stopped wearing fedoras.

Michelle Wie just put up a sweet 158 in the first two rounds of an LPGA tournament. She can barely even hit the ball anymore. Are you happy now, Mike Brown?

Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize for making a crappy movie about global warming no one even saw. Damn your penny pinching ways, Mike Brown!