Any word on Chris Henry's rental car?

walzav29

I have not heard of any resolution to this. Does anyone know if he has a shot at early reinstatement? I can't believe that they need him, but they do.

The rental car incident with Chris Henry was a misunderstanding, no problems there. Chris Henry has a zero chance of being reinstated early, they said that him coming back from the suspension early is not an option with him that he will serve all eight games. I'm glad that UC and Ohio State have been doing well they have kept my spirit up about football this year with how bad the Bengals look. I'm not looking forward to seeing the Bengals until they play Pittsburg, the Chiefs and Jets game doesn't do anything for me;if they win you can't really gauge off those garbage teams if the Bengals have truly improved since the bye week. A loss to either one of those teams is basically a sign that the season is over.

I disagree. Being 3-3 will give this team a bump. We can't get ahead of ourselves though. The Chiefs got embarrassed at home. Remember the last time the Bengals played at team on the road after a embarrassing home loss? At this point I think it really has a lot to do with all of the injuries instead of a mind set. WE NEED THE GUYS TO COME BACK. We also need the offemsive line to get settled. If Willie can only play 1 series against the Chiefs than he needs to be on IR. I've asked this before, but is Henry out for 8 weeks or 8 games?

Must-win game this Sunday. If the Bengals' lose Sunday the season is officially over IMO, the odds of a team who are 1-4 going to the playoffs is virtual none, ecspecially with Pitt running away with things and the AFC South having at least 3 very strong teams.

I found it odd that the Colts and Steelers had no problems with 4-5 key starters being out Sunday btw. No excuses from those teams.

Must-win game this Sunday. If the Bengals' lose Sunday the season is officially over IMO, the odds of a team who are 1-4 going to the playoffs is virtual none, ecspecially with Pitt running away with things and the AFC South having at least 3 very strong teams.

I found it odd that the Colts and Steelers had no problems with 4-5 key starters being out Sunday btw. No excuses from those teams.

On top of all the guys they lost to Free Agency over the last couple of seasons... They've both lost key players from the prior seasons and have some guys out because of injuries and still manage to whip ass. I don't get it??

Something isn't right here in Cincy, our defense shouldn't be this bad! The quality of players we get are either a result of terrible coaching/scheme or they just plain suck (which is a result of the coaches not recruiting the right guys.)

They've both lost key players from the prior seasons and have some guys out because of injuries and still manage to whip ass. I don't get it??

When you say they've both lost key players, one thing jumps out at me. Joey Porter. Suppposedly the heart and soul of the Steeler defense, but they unceremoniously let him walk when his skills began to decline. I absolutely love Willie, but that extension, damn...

They've both lost key players from the prior seasons and have some guys out because of injuries and still manage to whip ass. I don't get it??

When you say they've both lost key players, one thing jumps out at me. Joey Porter. Suppposedly the heart and soul of the Steeler defense, but they unceremoniously let him walk when his skills began to decline. I absolutely love Willie, but that extension, damn...

Couldn't agree with you more. Nothing not to love about willie but he's just breaking down...plain and simple.

Couldn't agree with you more. Nothing not to love about willie but he's just breaking down...plain and simple.

Agreed. Isn't there an old football adage about it being better to let a player go a year too early rather than a year too late? ;)

I disagree. Being 3-3 will give this team a bump. We can't get ahead of ourselves though. The Chiefs got embarrassed at home. Remember the last time the Bengals played at team on the road after a embarrassing home loss? At this point I think it really has a lot to do with all of the injuries instead of a mind set. WE NEED THE GUYS TO COME BACK. We also need the offemsive line to get settled. If Willie can only play 1 series against the Chiefs than he needs to be on IR. I've asked this before, but is Henry out for 8 weeks or 8 games?

Henry's out for 8 games, not 8 weeks. So the bye coming early was bad for him because it means that he loses 9 weeks worth of paychecks instead of 8. He won't be back until after Week 9.